Inside Katy Perry's 25th Birthday Party
Katy Perry turned 25 years old in style, throwing a "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"-themed birthday party at Sunset Beach Restaurant in Hollywood on Saturday night, October 24. Her actor boyfriend Russell Brand, and country singers Taylor Swift and Julianne Hough, were among the A-list celebs in attendance. Besides, there were also the likes of JoJo and Perez Hilton.
Guests were required to wear white to the party and they left with neon paint spattered all over them. "They got a little crazy with the paint!" a partygoer told Radar Online. "I wasn't expecting it but everyone got painted - even Taylor Swift!"
In keeping with the chosen theme, candy and Oompah Loompahs were everywhere and bright colored lights flashed at the entrance. The birthday girl, additionally, donned Oompa-Loompa painted nails. "It was very surreal and very well done. A really great party!" another guest gushed.
On Sunday, October 25, Katy took it to her Twitter to share her feeling about her birthday bash, writing "THAT was MAGIC! I'm SO happy!!!! I am just giggling at random ... I think this is how it will be for a while..."
More Katy Perry News
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up