Inside Katy Perry's 25th Birthday Party
Katy Perry turned 25 years old in style, throwing a "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"-themed birthday party at Sunset Beach Restaurant in Hollywood on Saturday night, October 24. Her actor boyfriend Russell Brand, and country singers Taylor Swift and Julianne Hough, were among the A-list celebs in attendance. Besides, there were also the likes of JoJo and Perez Hilton.
Guests were required to wear white to the party and they left with neon paint spattered all over them. "They got a little crazy with the paint!" a partygoer told Radar Online. "I wasn't expecting it but everyone got painted - even Taylor Swift!"
In keeping with the chosen theme, candy and Oompah Loompahs were everywhere and bright colored lights flashed at the entrance. The birthday girl, additionally, donned Oompa-Loompa painted nails. "It was very surreal and very well done. A really great party!" another guest gushed.
On Sunday, October 25, Katy took it to her Twitter to share her feeling about her birthday bash, writing "THAT was MAGIC! I'm SO happy!!!! I am just giggling at random ... I think this is how it will be for a while..."
More Katy Perry News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show