Charlize Theron Kisses Female Fan for 140,000 Dollars
Filling in the slot left vacant by Matt Damon at the OneXOne charity event in San Francisco, California on Thursday, October 22, Charlize Theron managed to sell her kiss to a female fan for $140,000. The winning bidder's identity wasn't made public though.
Theron initially sold a 2010 trip to South Africa that included World Cup tickets, a safari and a meet-and-greet with Nelson Mandela. The offer, unfortunately, only met $37,000 bid, far below the $280,000 Jeremy Piven had just raised.
"For f*** sake! You can do better," she then told attendees. "There is no way I am leaving here with Jeremy Piven getting a higher bid. I've got t**** for God's sake." She, thus, raised the stake, offering up a 7-second kiss for $130,000 to a male bidder.
One man bid $135,000, but a woman was quick to up the stakes to $140,000. It was the woman that won a kiss from Charlize for 20 seconds long. "My boyfriend is not here tonight," the screen siren joked about her longtime boyfriend, actor Stuart Townsend. The photo of the two ladies kissing can be seen on Celebrity Mania.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked