Charlize Theron Kisses Female Fan for 140,000 Dollars
Filling in the slot left vacant by Matt Damon at the OneXOne charity event in San Francisco, California on Thursday, October 22, Charlize Theron managed to sell her kiss to a female fan for $140,000. The winning bidder's identity wasn't made public though.
Theron initially sold a 2010 trip to South Africa that included World Cup tickets, a safari and a meet-and-greet with Nelson Mandela. The offer, unfortunately, only met $37,000 bid, far below the $280,000 Jeremy Piven had just raised.
"For f*** sake! You can do better," she then told attendees. "There is no way I am leaving here with Jeremy Piven getting a higher bid. I've got t**** for God's sake." She, thus, raised the stake, offering up a 7-second kiss for $130,000 to a male bidder.
One man bid $135,000, but a woman was quick to up the stakes to $140,000. It was the woman that won a kiss from Charlize for 20 seconds long. "My boyfriend is not here tonight," the screen siren joked about her longtime boyfriend, actor Stuart Townsend. The photo of the two ladies kissing can be seen on Celebrity Mania.
More Charlize Theron News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart