Another Sidesplitting Trailer From 'The Men Who Stare at Goats'
Overture Films has just released a brand new trailer for "The Men Who Stare at Goats". This sneak peek highlights more on the antics of the New Earth Army program as well as on George Clooney's Lyn Cassady. Glimpses of Kevin Spacey, Jeff Bridges and Ewan McGregor are included.
Reporter Bob Wilton is looking for his next big story when he meets Lyn Cassady, a special forces agent who claims to be a part of New Earth Army, a classified government program whose goal is to use paranormal powers to end war. Determined to prove the truth of Cassady's claim, he decides to join the military man in his mission to find the program's founder Bill Django.
But, the search for Django is not exactly a brisk. Together with Cassady, Wilton falls into one hilarious misadventure after another. And when they think they have found the man they are looking for, the reporter soon finds out that he has to outwit an enemy he never thought possible in order to survive this wild adventure.
Presenting a quirky and dark comedy, "The Men Who Stare at Goats" is based on true events recounted in Jon Ronson's book. Ewan McGregor stars as Wilton, George Clooney takes the role of Cassady, Jeff Bridges plays Django, and Kevin Spacey portrays renegade psychic Larry Hooper. Directed by Grant Heslov, the movie will come out in U.S. theaters November 6.
"The Men Who Star at Goats" Trailer #2:
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head