Avril Lavigne Said Moving In With Rumored Boyfriend Brandon Davis
Just like her estranged husband Deryck Whibley who is quick to be back on the dating scene after their separation, Avril Lavigne is reported to have found a new love in oil heir Brandon Davis. Though they have just started dating, they reportedly have moved in together.
"Avril is selling her home where she lived with Deryck, while Brandon still lives in his family's Bel-Air mansion ... They both needed a place to live, so they decided to move in together," a source tells In Touch Weekly's November 2 issue. "She and Brandon aren't sure where the romance is headed. But Brandon has never lived with a woman before, so it's a big commitment on his part."
Avril and Brandon are said to have been seen house hunting in Beverly Hills and Hollywood Hills this week. And while the story has been making its way all over the media, the rumored lovers have not yet commented on the report just yet.
Avril Lavigne filed for divorce from Deryck Whibley on October 9, citing irreconcilable differences, after more than 3 years of marriage. The 25-year-old punk-pop singer is not asking for spousal support and has also requested not to pay spousal support to Deryck. As for Deryck, post his separation from Avril he's been seeing aspiring model Hanna Beth Merjos.
More Avril Lavigne News
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song