Avril Lavigne Said Moving In With Rumored Boyfriend Brandon Davis
Just like her estranged husband Deryck Whibley who is quick to be back on the dating scene after their separation, Avril Lavigne is reported to have found a new love in oil heir Brandon Davis. Though they have just started dating, they reportedly have moved in together.
"Avril is selling her home where she lived with Deryck, while Brandon still lives in his family's Bel-Air mansion ... They both needed a place to live, so they decided to move in together," a source tells In Touch Weekly's November 2 issue. "She and Brandon aren't sure where the romance is headed. But Brandon has never lived with a woman before, so it's a big commitment on his part."
Avril and Brandon are said to have been seen house hunting in Beverly Hills and Hollywood Hills this week. And while the story has been making its way all over the media, the rumored lovers have not yet commented on the report just yet.
Avril Lavigne filed for divorce from Deryck Whibley on October 9, citing irreconcilable differences, after more than 3 years of marriage. The 25-year-old punk-pop singer is not asking for spousal support and has also requested not to pay spousal support to Deryck. As for Deryck, post his separation from Avril he's been seeing aspiring model Hanna Beth Merjos.
More Avril Lavigne News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart