Avril Lavigne Said Moving In With Rumored Boyfriend Brandon Davis
Just like her estranged husband Deryck Whibley who is quick to be back on the dating scene after their separation, Avril Lavigne is reported to have found a new love in oil heir Brandon Davis. Though they have just started dating, they reportedly have moved in together.
"Avril is selling her home where she lived with Deryck, while Brandon still lives in his family's Bel-Air mansion ... They both needed a place to live, so they decided to move in together," a source tells In Touch Weekly's November 2 issue. "She and Brandon aren't sure where the romance is headed. But Brandon has never lived with a woman before, so it's a big commitment on his part."
Avril and Brandon are said to have been seen house hunting in Beverly Hills and Hollywood Hills this week. And while the story has been making its way all over the media, the rumored lovers have not yet commented on the report just yet.
Avril Lavigne filed for divorce from Deryck Whibley on October 9, citing irreconcilable differences, after more than 3 years of marriage. The 25-year-old punk-pop singer is not asking for spousal support and has also requested not to pay spousal support to Deryck. As for Deryck, post his separation from Avril he's been seeing aspiring model Hanna Beth Merjos.
More Avril Lavigne News
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2