'The Mentalist' 2.05 Preview: Spooky Death
Next week on "The Mentalist", the CBI team investigates the death of a wealthy man whom witnesses say was killed by a ghost haunting his mansion. "Red Scare" is slated to air on Thursday, October 29 with Terry Kinney and Gregory Itzin recurring as Sam Bosco and Virgil Minelli respectively.
Several suspects are quickly drawn to determine who or what killed Alan Foster. There is the old mansion's previous owner, Victoria Abner, who believes in anything spiritual. She is the granddaughter of the original owner of Greystone Mansion who was unable to pay her taxes on property and was forced to sell the mansion. Victoria got bitter from it, believing that she was robbed off a family legacy.
Then there's Victoria's adolescent son Drew who is also not pleased with the family legacy snatched away from him. The CBI also questions a local resident by the name of Jeb Haas who has been stealing lumber from the mansion.
In respective order, Frances Fisher, Michael McMillian and Derk Cheetwood guest star as Victoria, Drew and Jeb.
The show is adding a new regular to the CBI team in early 2010, TV Guide magazine reported. No actress has been cast yet but the character named Agent Beth Scott has been prepared. She is an African American woman who is "a veteran in the California Bureau of Investigations headquarters".
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3