'Grey's Anatomy' 6.07: The Inoperable Tumor
Next week's episode of "Grey's Anatomy" will be born out of the creative mind of Chandra Wilson. The actress who portrays Dr. Miranda Bailey in the medical show made her directorial debut in this October 29 episode which is called "Give Peace a Chance".
When Isaac, the hospital lab tech, has an inoperable tumor wrapped around his spine, he turns to Dr. Derek Shepherd to do the impossible. Derek tests the Chief's authority when Richard objects to moving forward with the risky surgery.
Chandra Wilson is the first star of the show to take a role behind the lens. Back in July, it was reported that another actor also made a negotiation with the producers to direct an episode. The unnamed actor wanted more creative and personal freedom which may alter his or her contract.
Not only in real life, Wilson also gets a development in her character's personal department by getting a mother. The show is casting an actress to play Rachel, a very "tasteful, classy and smart" woman identified as Bailey's mother. She will appear as an ailing patient in a holiday episode.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?