'Grey's Anatomy' 6.07: The Inoperable Tumor
Next week's episode of "Grey's Anatomy" will be born out of the creative mind of Chandra Wilson. The actress who portrays Dr. Miranda Bailey in the medical show made her directorial debut in this October 29 episode which is called "Give Peace a Chance".
When Isaac, the hospital lab tech, has an inoperable tumor wrapped around his spine, he turns to Dr. Derek Shepherd to do the impossible. Derek tests the Chief's authority when Richard objects to moving forward with the risky surgery.
Chandra Wilson is the first star of the show to take a role behind the lens. Back in July, it was reported that another actor also made a negotiation with the producers to direct an episode. The unnamed actor wanted more creative and personal freedom which may alter his or her contract.
Not only in real life, Wilson also gets a development in her character's personal department by getting a mother. The show is casting an actress to play Rachel, a very "tasteful, classy and smart" woman identified as Bailey's mother. She will appear as an ailing patient in a holiday episode.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans