'Grey's Anatomy' 6.07: The Inoperable Tumor
Next week's episode of "Grey's Anatomy" will be born out of the creative mind of Chandra Wilson. The actress who portrays Dr. Miranda Bailey in the medical show made her directorial debut in this October 29 episode which is called "Give Peace a Chance".
When Isaac, the hospital lab tech, has an inoperable tumor wrapped around his spine, he turns to Dr. Derek Shepherd to do the impossible. Derek tests the Chief's authority when Richard objects to moving forward with the risky surgery.
Chandra Wilson is the first star of the show to take a role behind the lens. Back in July, it was reported that another actor also made a negotiation with the producers to direct an episode. The unnamed actor wanted more creative and personal freedom which may alter his or her contract.
Not only in real life, Wilson also gets a development in her character's personal department by getting a mother. The show is casting an actress to play Rachel, a very "tasteful, classy and smart" woman identified as Bailey's mother. She will appear as an ailing patient in a holiday episode.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'