Details of Lady GaGa's Cameo on 'Gossip Girl' Revealed
Details regarding Lady GaGa's cameo on "Gossip Girl" have been unraveled as The CW released its schedule for November sweeps. The singer famous for her single "Just Dance" will perform in an episode called "The Last Days of Disco Stick" which airs November 16.
Hoping to impress the elitist theater kids at NYU, Blair calls in a favor to land a private concert with the hottest musical performer of the year, Lady GaGa. It is still unclear what song(s) she will deliver on the episode.
Speaking of what she knows about GaGa's cameo, Leighton Meester said "It was really cool. It was very avant garde and kind of gothic, and she's pretty cool, so it was very fun." She went for further details, saying "She just makes a cameo performance, and we talk about her for awhile. But, yeah, we all have a storyline where we put on a cabaret with her songs. You'll have to wait and see."
Also revealed in the November schedule is the incorporation of Meester's new single "Somebody to Love" into the show. The November 9 episode called "They Shoot Humphreys, Don't They?" will utilize the Robin Thicke-featuring song. Additionally, rock band Plasticines will make guest performance in the same episode.
Beside Lady GaGa and Plasticines, "Gossip Girl" also welcomes Jimmy Fallon as a guest star. The talk show host will play himself in November 2 episode called "The Grandfather: Part II", interviewing Olivia who says something she regrets.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation