Kendra Wilkinson Names Nicole Richie Her Role Model
Expecting her first child with husband Hank Baskett, Kendra Wilkinson says she looks up to Nicole Richie as her role model of a good mother. "I look up to Nicole," she tells In Touch Weekly's November 2 issue. "She is the girl that I mostly look up to because she is more like me. She gives me the feeling of, 'She did it and I can do it.' She makes me feel good about what she's accomplished."
Not only looking up to how Nicole can juggle her motherhood with her celebrity status, Kendra also learns a lot from the reality star's dark past. "She went through the same stages in life that I went through. Drugs, alcohol, all of that," she says. "It just makes me feel so good to see her go through that and then have two kids and be such a great mom."
Kendra Wilkinson, who was married to Hank Baskett in June this year, is expected to give birth in Christmas. The expectant parents have previously confirmed that their upcoming baby will be a boy and they will name him Hank Baskett IV.
As for Nicole Richie, the 28-year-old socialite has been with current partner Joel Madden since 2006. They are parents to two children; daughter Harlow Winter Kate Madden and son Sparrow James Midnight Madden. The family has recently posed for photo spread featured in People's latest issue.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?