Kendra Wilkinson Names Nicole Richie Her Role Model
Expecting her first child with husband Hank Baskett, Kendra Wilkinson says she looks up to Nicole Richie as her role model of a good mother. "I look up to Nicole," she tells In Touch Weekly's November 2 issue. "She is the girl that I mostly look up to because she is more like me. She gives me the feeling of, 'She did it and I can do it.' She makes me feel good about what she's accomplished."
Not only looking up to how Nicole can juggle her motherhood with her celebrity status, Kendra also learns a lot from the reality star's dark past. "She went through the same stages in life that I went through. Drugs, alcohol, all of that," she says. "It just makes me feel so good to see her go through that and then have two kids and be such a great mom."
Kendra Wilkinson, who was married to Hank Baskett in June this year, is expected to give birth in Christmas. The expectant parents have previously confirmed that their upcoming baby will be a boy and they will name him Hank Baskett IV.
As for Nicole Richie, the 28-year-old socialite has been with current partner Joel Madden since 2006. They are parents to two children; daughter Harlow Winter Kate Madden and son Sparrow James Midnight Madden. The family has recently posed for photo spread featured in People's latest issue.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart