'FlashForward' 1.06 Preview: Simon Knows
Dominic Monaghan's Simon and Ashley Jones' Camille will make their appearance in the upcoming episode of "FlashForward" titled "Scary Monsters and Super Creeps". Simon, who is described as a villain of the show, tells Camille that he knows what caused the flashforward while they are making love.
Asked to describe who Simon is, Monaghan explained to Movie Line, "Simon is one of the smartest guys in the western world. He graduated university when he was 14, he studied various fields of science, and he won various prizes for science in the adult world when he was 15, 16 years old." The actor added, "He lacks tact and diplomacy, he's incredibly impatient, and he likes very fast cars and fast women."
Another major story arc in the episode is concerning that of Olivia's vision. As Halloween approaches, Olivia confronts Mark about his flashforward and Lloyd's son, Dylan, goes missing from the hospital. Meanwhile, Demetri and Gough track down a clue that was foreshadowed in Mark's flashforward, and try to find a connection between Janis' attack and a separate attack made on them.
On another news, showrunner Marc Guggenheim has stepped down from his role to only focus on the development. David S. Goyer, thus, will be flying solo as the producer.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival