Rachel Bilson Names Ashley Olsen and Sienna Miller Her Fashion Inspiration
Considered as one of Hollywood's fashion goddesses, Rachel Bilson credits some fellow celebrities who have influenced her fashion style. While attending the Madewell 2009 Denim Tour at Hollywood's Chateau Marmont on Tuesday, October 20, she mentioned the likes of Ashley Olsen and Sienna Miller as her fashion inspiration.
"I really look up to a lot of my peers and how they dress. I love to admire other people," she confessed. "Ashley Olsen I think is great, Diane Kruger, Sienna Miller - all those people obviously have good style, so it's nice to see that around you. Your peers surround you, and they all look good, so that's great."
Fashion aside, Rachel Bilson's acting skills can next be seen in comedy-romance TV series "How I Met Your Mother". She is set to make a guest appearance on the show's 100th episode. The 28-year-old actress was most well known for starring as Summer Roberts in TV Series "The O.C."
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Assassinating Donald Trump: 'Maybe It's Time'
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzling in Completely Sheer Bodysuit. Tempting Tristan Thompson?
- Chance the Rapper Apologizes to Dr. Dre for Degrading His Label
- Brad Pitt Wishes to Reconcile With Angelina Jolie Despite Messy Split
- Chris Brown Reveals He Tried to Have a Baby With Karrueche Tran
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role