Rachel Bilson Names Ashley Olsen and Sienna Miller Her Fashion Inspiration
Considered as one of Hollywood's fashion goddesses, Rachel Bilson credits some fellow celebrities who have influenced her fashion style. While attending the Madewell 2009 Denim Tour at Hollywood's Chateau Marmont on Tuesday, October 20, she mentioned the likes of Ashley Olsen and Sienna Miller as her fashion inspiration.
"I really look up to a lot of my peers and how they dress. I love to admire other people," she confessed. "Ashley Olsen I think is great, Diane Kruger, Sienna Miller - all those people obviously have good style, so it's nice to see that around you. Your peers surround you, and they all look good, so that's great."
Fashion aside, Rachel Bilson's acting skills can next be seen in comedy-romance TV series "How I Met Your Mother". She is set to make a guest appearance on the show's 100th episode. The 28-year-old actress was most well known for starring as Summer Roberts in TV Series "The O.C."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'