Rachel Bilson Names Ashley Olsen and Sienna Miller Her Fashion Inspiration
Considered as one of Hollywood's fashion goddesses, Rachel Bilson credits some fellow celebrities who have influenced her fashion style. While attending the Madewell 2009 Denim Tour at Hollywood's Chateau Marmont on Tuesday, October 20, she mentioned the likes of Ashley Olsen and Sienna Miller as her fashion inspiration.
"I really look up to a lot of my peers and how they dress. I love to admire other people," she confessed. "Ashley Olsen I think is great, Diane Kruger, Sienna Miller - all those people obviously have good style, so it's nice to see that around you. Your peers surround you, and they all look good, so that's great."
Fashion aside, Rachel Bilson's acting skills can next be seen in comedy-romance TV series "How I Met Your Mother". She is set to make a guest appearance on the show's 100th episode. The 28-year-old actress was most well known for starring as Summer Roberts in TV Series "The O.C."
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs