Rachel Bilson Names Ashley Olsen and Sienna Miller Her Fashion Inspiration
Considered as one of Hollywood's fashion goddesses, Rachel Bilson credits some fellow celebrities who have influenced her fashion style. While attending the Madewell 2009 Denim Tour at Hollywood's Chateau Marmont on Tuesday, October 20, she mentioned the likes of Ashley Olsen and Sienna Miller as her fashion inspiration.
"I really look up to a lot of my peers and how they dress. I love to admire other people," she confessed. "Ashley Olsen I think is great, Diane Kruger, Sienna Miller - all those people obviously have good style, so it's nice to see that around you. Your peers surround you, and they all look good, so that's great."
Fashion aside, Rachel Bilson's acting skills can next be seen in comedy-romance TV series "How I Met Your Mother". She is set to make a guest appearance on the show's 100th episode. The 28-year-old actress was most well known for starring as Summer Roberts in TV Series "The O.C."
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'