Rachel Bilson Names Ashley Olsen and Sienna Miller Her Fashion Inspiration
Considered as one of Hollywood's fashion goddesses, Rachel Bilson credits some fellow celebrities who have influenced her fashion style. While attending the Madewell 2009 Denim Tour at Hollywood's Chateau Marmont on Tuesday, October 20, she mentioned the likes of Ashley Olsen and Sienna Miller as her fashion inspiration.
"I really look up to a lot of my peers and how they dress. I love to admire other people," she confessed. "Ashley Olsen I think is great, Diane Kruger, Sienna Miller - all those people obviously have good style, so it's nice to see that around you. Your peers surround you, and they all look good, so that's great."
Fashion aside, Rachel Bilson's acting skills can next be seen in comedy-romance TV series "How I Met Your Mother". She is set to make a guest appearance on the show's 100th episode. The 28-year-old actress was most well known for starring as Summer Roberts in TV Series "The O.C."
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'