'Eastwick' 1.06 Preview: Witches Are Burned on Halloween
In "Eastwick", Halloween is the most important holiday of the year, when the town embraces its heritage with a good old-fashioned witch burning. Haunted by visions of a funeral, Roxie races to save those she loves from peril. However, she is told that destiny can't be changed.
Wrestling with her feelings for Will, Kat tries to help Joanna win him back, but only manages to drive her away. And, devastated after losing her job and her man, Joanna discovers things can always be worse.
"Bonfire and Betrayal" is scheduled to air on Wednesday, October 28.
A casting scoop has just been shared that Rebecca Romijn's husband Jerry O'Connell is taking a role in the witch comedy. He will play as Kat's "hot new neighbor" who is hiding a dark and magical secret, EW reported. The appearance is slated for the final two episodes of the 13-episode order. ABC is yet to put down the nine back episodes order for this show.
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- See 'Justice League' Costumes at the 2017 Licensing Expo
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.