'Eastwick' 1.06 Preview: Witches Are Burned on Halloween
In "Eastwick", Halloween is the most important holiday of the year, when the town embraces its heritage with a good old-fashioned witch burning. Haunted by visions of a funeral, Roxie races to save those she loves from peril. However, she is told that destiny can't be changed.
Wrestling with her feelings for Will, Kat tries to help Joanna win him back, but only manages to drive her away. And, devastated after losing her job and her man, Joanna discovers things can always be worse.
"Bonfire and Betrayal" is scheduled to air on Wednesday, October 28.
A casting scoop has just been shared that Rebecca Romijn's husband Jerry O'Connell is taking a role in the witch comedy. He will play as Kat's "hot new neighbor" who is hiding a dark and magical secret, EW reported. The appearance is slated for the final two episodes of the 13-episode order. ABC is yet to put down the nine back episodes order for this show.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed