Amy Ryan Has Given Birth to First Child, Rep Confirms
Amy Ryan and her fiance Eric Slovin have welcomed their first child together, a representative for the actress confirms. A baby girl, named Georgia Gracie Slovin, was born for the pair on October 15 in New York City.
"All are doing well and so happy," the representative says in a statement. Further detail of the infant is not shared though. Amy announced her pregnancy in August.
Amy Ryan made a name in Hollywood after starring as Helene McCready in 2007 film "Gone Baby Gone". The role earned her an Oscar nomination for Best Supporting Actress. She, additionally, was nominated for Tony Award twice, one for her portrayal of Sonya Alexandrovna in "Uncle Vanya" and the other one for her performance as Stella Kowalski in "A Streetcar Named Desire".
Amy has most recently appeared in "The Office", playing the role of human resources rep Holly Flax.
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors