Amy Ryan Has Given Birth to First Child, Rep Confirms
Amy Ryan and her fiance Eric Slovin have welcomed their first child together, a representative for the actress confirms. A baby girl, named Georgia Gracie Slovin, was born for the pair on October 15 in New York City.
"All are doing well and so happy," the representative says in a statement. Further detail of the infant is not shared though. Amy announced her pregnancy in August.
Amy Ryan made a name in Hollywood after starring as Helene McCready in 2007 film "Gone Baby Gone". The role earned her an Oscar nomination for Best Supporting Actress. She, additionally, was nominated for Tony Award twice, one for her portrayal of Sonya Alexandrovna in "Uncle Vanya" and the other one for her performance as Stella Kowalski in "A Streetcar Named Desire".
Amy has most recently appeared in "The Office", playing the role of human resources rep Holly Flax.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards
- BET Awards 2016: Erykah Badu, Tori Kelly and Jennifer Hudson Team Up for Prince Tribute
- Demi Lovato Opens Up About Addictions and Eating Disorder, Says She 'Was Going to Die Young'
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage