Amy Ryan Has Given Birth to First Child, Rep Confirms
Amy Ryan and her fiance Eric Slovin have welcomed their first child together, a representative for the actress confirms. A baby girl, named Georgia Gracie Slovin, was born for the pair on October 15 in New York City.
"All are doing well and so happy," the representative says in a statement. Further detail of the infant is not shared though. Amy announced her pregnancy in August.
Amy Ryan made a name in Hollywood after starring as Helene McCready in 2007 film "Gone Baby Gone". The role earned her an Oscar nomination for Best Supporting Actress. She, additionally, was nominated for Tony Award twice, one for her portrayal of Sonya Alexandrovna in "Uncle Vanya" and the other one for her performance as Stella Kowalski in "A Streetcar Named Desire".
Amy has most recently appeared in "The Office", playing the role of human resources rep Holly Flax.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics