Amy Ryan Has Given Birth to First Child, Rep Confirms
Amy Ryan and her fiance Eric Slovin have welcomed their first child together, a representative for the actress confirms. A baby girl, named Georgia Gracie Slovin, was born for the pair on October 15 in New York City.
"All are doing well and so happy," the representative says in a statement. Further detail of the infant is not shared though. Amy announced her pregnancy in August.
Amy Ryan made a name in Hollywood after starring as Helene McCready in 2007 film "Gone Baby Gone". The role earned her an Oscar nomination for Best Supporting Actress. She, additionally, was nominated for Tony Award twice, one for her portrayal of Sonya Alexandrovna in "Uncle Vanya" and the other one for her performance as Stella Kowalski in "A Streetcar Named Desire".
Amy has most recently appeared in "The Office", playing the role of human resources rep Holly Flax.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars