Amy Ryan Has Given Birth to First Child, Rep Confirms
Amy Ryan and her fiance Eric Slovin have welcomed their first child together, a representative for the actress confirms. A baby girl, named Georgia Gracie Slovin, was born for the pair on October 15 in New York City.
"All are doing well and so happy," the representative says in a statement. Further detail of the infant is not shared though. Amy announced her pregnancy in August.
Amy Ryan made a name in Hollywood after starring as Helene McCready in 2007 film "Gone Baby Gone". The role earned her an Oscar nomination for Best Supporting Actress. She, additionally, was nominated for Tony Award twice, one for her portrayal of Sonya Alexandrovna in "Uncle Vanya" and the other one for her performance as Stella Kowalski in "A Streetcar Named Desire".
Amy has most recently appeared in "The Office", playing the role of human resources rep Holly Flax.
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert