Adam Lambert's 'Time for Miracles' Music Video Debuted in Full
Adam Lambert's music video in support of "2012 (2009)" soundtrack, "Time for Miracles", finally comes out in full. It sees Adam walking on the street full of terrified people. Destructive scenes from the John Cusack-starring movie are also included.
"We want it to match how epic the film is. We want the song to really reach out and grab people by the heart. So, it's definitely the focus [of the song]," Adam said of how the single fits to film. The video was originally set to arrive before Michael Jackson's documentary "This Is It" on November 28 before then moved up to October 21.
"There were a ton of extras on the set. What they were doing is they were staging scenes reminiscent of what happens in '2012'," Adam recalled the shooting process of the video. "That was pretty wild, to try to stay focused on the song while that was happening. But we had fun. It was a good day."
"Time for Miracles" has been made available for purchase on digital retails this week, while the film will not be released in U.S. theaters until November 13.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones