Adam Lambert's 'Time for Miracles' Music Video Debuted in Full
Adam Lambert's music video in support of "2012 (2009)" soundtrack, "Time for Miracles", finally comes out in full. It sees Adam walking on the street full of terrified people. Destructive scenes from the John Cusack-starring movie are also included.
"We want it to match how epic the film is. We want the song to really reach out and grab people by the heart. So, it's definitely the focus [of the song]," Adam said of how the single fits to film. The video was originally set to arrive before Michael Jackson's documentary "This Is It" on November 28 before then moved up to October 21.
"There were a ton of extras on the set. What they were doing is they were staging scenes reminiscent of what happens in '2012'," Adam recalled the shooting process of the video. "That was pretty wild, to try to stay focused on the song while that was happening. But we had fun. It was a good day."
"Time for Miracles" has been made available for purchase on digital retails this week, while the film will not be released in U.S. theaters until November 13.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences