Adam Lambert's 'Time for Miracles' Music Video Debuted in Full
Adam Lambert's music video in support of "2012 (2009)" soundtrack, "Time for Miracles", finally comes out in full. It sees Adam walking on the street full of terrified people. Destructive scenes from the John Cusack-starring movie are also included.
"We want it to match how epic the film is. We want the song to really reach out and grab people by the heart. So, it's definitely the focus [of the song]," Adam said of how the single fits to film. The video was originally set to arrive before Michael Jackson's documentary "This Is It" on November 28 before then moved up to October 21.
"There were a ton of extras on the set. What they were doing is they were staging scenes reminiscent of what happens in '2012'," Adam recalled the shooting process of the video. "That was pretty wild, to try to stay focused on the song while that was happening. But we had fun. It was a good day."
"Time for Miracles" has been made available for purchase on digital retails this week, while the film will not be released in U.S. theaters until November 13.
More Adam Lambert News
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?