Adam Lambert's 'Time for Miracles' Music Video Debuted in Full
Adam Lambert's music video in support of "2012 (2009)" soundtrack, "Time for Miracles", finally comes out in full. It sees Adam walking on the street full of terrified people. Destructive scenes from the John Cusack-starring movie are also included.
"We want it to match how epic the film is. We want the song to really reach out and grab people by the heart. So, it's definitely the focus [of the song]," Adam said of how the single fits to film. The video was originally set to arrive before Michael Jackson's documentary "This Is It" on November 28 before then moved up to October 21.
"There were a ton of extras on the set. What they were doing is they were staging scenes reminiscent of what happens in '2012'," Adam recalled the shooting process of the video. "That was pretty wild, to try to stay focused on the song while that was happening. But we had fun. It was a good day."
"Time for Miracles" has been made available for purchase on digital retails this week, while the film will not be released in U.S. theaters until November 13.
Adam Lambert's "Time for Miracles" music video
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3