Adam Lambert's 'Time for Miracles' Music Video Debuted in Full
Adam Lambert's music video in support of "2012 (2009)" soundtrack, "Time for Miracles", finally comes out in full. It sees Adam walking on the street full of terrified people. Destructive scenes from the John Cusack-starring movie are also included.
"We want it to match how epic the film is. We want the song to really reach out and grab people by the heart. So, it's definitely the focus [of the song]," Adam said of how the single fits to film. The video was originally set to arrive before Michael Jackson's documentary "This Is It" on November 28 before then moved up to October 21.
"There were a ton of extras on the set. What they were doing is they were staging scenes reminiscent of what happens in '2012'," Adam recalled the shooting process of the video. "That was pretty wild, to try to stay focused on the song while that was happening. But we had fun. It was a good day."
"Time for Miracles" has been made available for purchase on digital retails this week, while the film will not be released in U.S. theaters until November 13.
Adam Lambert's "Time for Miracles" music video
More Adam Lambert News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date