John Rich of Big and Rich Expecting First Child
John Rich of country music duo Big & Rich is about to become a father. His wife, Joan, is pregnant with their first child. The Boot is the first to report the pregnancy news and has obtained a confirmation on the matter from the singer's representatives.
No mention is made on how months along Joan has been carrying the baby. It is also not known if the expectant parents have found out the baby's sex and its due date.
John Rich was married to Joan, a former model who runs a Houston modeling agency, last December at Nashville's famed Ryman Auditorium after quietly dating her for more than five years. The nuptials came as a surprise to fans and friends alike as the pair had never confirmed their engagement.
Beside working with partner Big Kenny of Big & Rich, John also has a solo career. In March this year, he released his second studio album "Son of a Preacher Man".
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby