Gloriana Debut 'How Far Do You Wanna Go?' Music Video
Country music group Gloriana have made public "How Far Do You Wanna Go?" music video on CMT. Featuring their live performance, this video is directed by Kristin Barlowe (Martina McBride, Jason Aldean, Miranda Lambert) and was shot in downtown Nashville.
The song appears among new tracks in Gloriana's self-titled first studio installment "Gloriana". Led by single "Wild at Heart", the album has come out since August and so far peaked at number 3 on Billboard Hot 200 and climbed to number 2 on U.S. Top Country Albums chart.
Gloriana have been listed as one of the nominees for T-Mobile Breakthrough Artist at 2009 American Music Awards. In this category, they are facing off the likes of Zac Brown Band, Kings of Leon, Lady GaGa, Keri Hilson, Jeremih, Drake and Kid Cudi. Fans can visit ABC's official website to vote for the winner which will be announced on November 22 at Los Angeles' Nokia Theater.
- Katt Williams Arrested for Allegedly Assaulting a Woman
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram