Gloriana Debut 'How Far Do You Wanna Go?' Music Video
Country music group Gloriana have made public "How Far Do You Wanna Go?" music video on CMT. Featuring their live performance, this video is directed by Kristin Barlowe (Martina McBride, Jason Aldean, Miranda Lambert) and was shot in downtown Nashville.
The song appears among new tracks in Gloriana's self-titled first studio installment "Gloriana". Led by single "Wild at Heart", the album has come out since August and so far peaked at number 3 on Billboard Hot 200 and climbed to number 2 on U.S. Top Country Albums chart.
Gloriana have been listed as one of the nominees for T-Mobile Breakthrough Artist at 2009 American Music Awards. In this category, they are facing off the likes of Zac Brown Band, Kings of Leon, Lady GaGa, Keri Hilson, Jeremih, Drake and Kid Cudi. Fans can visit ABC's official website to vote for the winner which will be announced on November 22 at Los Angeles' Nokia Theater.
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week