Gloriana Debut 'How Far Do You Wanna Go?' Music Video
Country music group Gloriana have made public "How Far Do You Wanna Go?" music video on CMT. Featuring their live performance, this video is directed by Kristin Barlowe (Martina McBride, Jason Aldean, Miranda Lambert) and was shot in downtown Nashville.
The song appears among new tracks in Gloriana's self-titled first studio installment "Gloriana". Led by single "Wild at Heart", the album has come out since August and so far peaked at number 3 on Billboard Hot 200 and climbed to number 2 on U.S. Top Country Albums chart.
Gloriana have been listed as one of the nominees for T-Mobile Breakthrough Artist at 2009 American Music Awards. In this category, they are facing off the likes of Zac Brown Band, Kings of Leon, Lady GaGa, Keri Hilson, Jeremih, Drake and Kid Cudi. Fans can visit ABC's official website to vote for the winner which will be announced on November 22 at Los Angeles' Nokia Theater.
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years