Gloriana Debut 'How Far Do You Wanna Go?' Music Video
Country music group Gloriana have made public "How Far Do You Wanna Go?" music video on CMT. Featuring their live performance, this video is directed by Kristin Barlowe (Martina McBride, Jason Aldean, Miranda Lambert) and was shot in downtown Nashville.
The song appears among new tracks in Gloriana's self-titled first studio installment "Gloriana". Led by single "Wild at Heart", the album has come out since August and so far peaked at number 3 on Billboard Hot 200 and climbed to number 2 on U.S. Top Country Albums chart.
Gloriana have been listed as one of the nominees for T-Mobile Breakthrough Artist at 2009 American Music Awards. In this category, they are facing off the likes of Zac Brown Band, Kings of Leon, Lady GaGa, Keri Hilson, Jeremih, Drake and Kid Cudi. Fans can visit ABC's official website to vote for the winner which will be announced on November 22 at Los Angeles' Nokia Theater.
Gloriana's "How Far Do You Wanna Go?" music video
- Katy Perry Calls on Taylor Swift to End Longtime Feud: 'It's Time for Her to Finish It'
- Ariana Grande Is 'Broken' After Deadly Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Major Lazer Previews Travis Scott, Quavo and Camila Cabello Collaboration During Alabama Show
- Kourtney Kardashian Never Gets Serious With Younes Bendjima as He's Just Her Fling
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?
- 'Teen Mom OG' Star Amber Portwood Denies She's Pregnant With Matt Baier's Child
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o to Star in a Movie Based on a Twitter Sensation