Gloriana Debut 'How Far Do You Wanna Go?' Music Video
Country music group Gloriana have made public "How Far Do You Wanna Go?" music video on CMT. Featuring their live performance, this video is directed by Kristin Barlowe (Martina McBride, Jason Aldean, Miranda Lambert) and was shot in downtown Nashville.
The song appears among new tracks in Gloriana's self-titled first studio installment "Gloriana". Led by single "Wild at Heart", the album has come out since August and so far peaked at number 3 on Billboard Hot 200 and climbed to number 2 on U.S. Top Country Albums chart.
Gloriana have been listed as one of the nominees for T-Mobile Breakthrough Artist at 2009 American Music Awards. In this category, they are facing off the likes of Zac Brown Band, Kings of Leon, Lady GaGa, Keri Hilson, Jeremih, Drake and Kid Cudi. Fans can visit ABC's official website to vote for the winner which will be announced on November 22 at Los Angeles' Nokia Theater.
Gloriana's "How Far Do You Wanna Go?" music video
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner