Single Maksim Chmerkovskiy Reveals His Dream Girlfriend
Breaking up from fiancee Karina Smirnoff last month, Maksim Chmerkovskiy has different direction in looking for a new girlfriend. During the 2009 MTV Los Premios Awards in Los Angeles recently, he opened up to Hollyscoop, "I know what is not my type of girl at this point ... somebody who is not career oriented only."
"I want the best of both worlds, I'm career oriented person but I want family and I want to be a teammate with my significant other," he added. Now that he is back on the market, he told Hollyscoop, "I'm single and I'm happy."
Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Karina Smirnoff began dating in the summer of 2008 and announced their engagement on December 31 the same year. They initially planned a June 2010 wedding, but in September Karina had her representative announcing their separation.
Previously, Karina also told Hollyscoop that despite rumors to the contrary she is dating no one and loves her current single status. She insisted she is enjoying living her life as a single woman.
More Maksim Chmerkovskiy News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris