Single Maksim Chmerkovskiy Reveals His Dream Girlfriend
Breaking up from fiancee Karina Smirnoff last month, Maksim Chmerkovskiy has different direction in looking for a new girlfriend. During the 2009 MTV Los Premios Awards in Los Angeles recently, he opened up to Hollyscoop, "I know what is not my type of girl at this point ... somebody who is not career oriented only."
"I want the best of both worlds, I'm career oriented person but I want family and I want to be a teammate with my significant other," he added. Now that he is back on the market, he told Hollyscoop, "I'm single and I'm happy."
Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Karina Smirnoff began dating in the summer of 2008 and announced their engagement on December 31 the same year. They initially planned a June 2010 wedding, but in September Karina had her representative announcing their separation.
Previously, Karina also told Hollyscoop that despite rumors to the contrary she is dating no one and loves her current single status. She insisted she is enjoying living her life as a single woman.
More Maksim Chmerkovskiy News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered