Single Maksim Chmerkovskiy Reveals His Dream Girlfriend
Breaking up from fiancee Karina Smirnoff last month, Maksim Chmerkovskiy has different direction in looking for a new girlfriend. During the 2009 MTV Los Premios Awards in Los Angeles recently, he opened up to Hollyscoop, "I know what is not my type of girl at this point ... somebody who is not career oriented only."
"I want the best of both worlds, I'm career oriented person but I want family and I want to be a teammate with my significant other," he added. Now that he is back on the market, he told Hollyscoop, "I'm single and I'm happy."
Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Karina Smirnoff began dating in the summer of 2008 and announced their engagement on December 31 the same year. They initially planned a June 2010 wedding, but in September Karina had her representative announcing their separation.
Previously, Karina also told Hollyscoop that despite rumors to the contrary she is dating no one and loves her current single status. She insisted she is enjoying living her life as a single woman.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage