Single Maksim Chmerkovskiy Reveals His Dream Girlfriend
Breaking up from fiancee Karina Smirnoff last month, Maksim Chmerkovskiy has different direction in looking for a new girlfriend. During the 2009 MTV Los Premios Awards in Los Angeles recently, he opened up to Hollyscoop, "I know what is not my type of girl at this point ... somebody who is not career oriented only."
"I want the best of both worlds, I'm career oriented person but I want family and I want to be a teammate with my significant other," he added. Now that he is back on the market, he told Hollyscoop, "I'm single and I'm happy."
Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Karina Smirnoff began dating in the summer of 2008 and announced their engagement on December 31 the same year. They initially planned a June 2010 wedding, but in September Karina had her representative announcing their separation.
Previously, Karina also told Hollyscoop that despite rumors to the contrary she is dating no one and loves her current single status. She insisted she is enjoying living her life as a single woman.
More Maksim Chmerkovskiy News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked