Single Maksim Chmerkovskiy Reveals His Dream Girlfriend
Breaking up from fiancee Karina Smirnoff last month, Maksim Chmerkovskiy has different direction in looking for a new girlfriend. During the 2009 MTV Los Premios Awards in Los Angeles recently, he opened up to Hollyscoop, "I know what is not my type of girl at this point ... somebody who is not career oriented only."
"I want the best of both worlds, I'm career oriented person but I want family and I want to be a teammate with my significant other," he added. Now that he is back on the market, he told Hollyscoop, "I'm single and I'm happy."
Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Karina Smirnoff began dating in the summer of 2008 and announced their engagement on December 31 the same year. They initially planned a June 2010 wedding, but in September Karina had her representative announcing their separation.
Previously, Karina also told Hollyscoop that despite rumors to the contrary she is dating no one and loves her current single status. She insisted she is enjoying living her life as a single woman.
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital