'Gossip Girl' 3.07 Preview: Olivia's Infamous Sex Scene
Next week on "Gossip Girl", Dan is unnerved when he finally watches one of Olivia's infamous sex scenes with co-star and real-life boyfriend at the time, Patrick Robinson. Simon Miller, newcomer in the movie biz who once starred in indie flick "Between Love & Goodbye" is guest starring as Patrick.
In need of publicity for his new hotel, Chuck decides to move up his club's opening and enlists Serena's help to get the word out to her celebrity clients. Feeling left out of the planning, Blair attempts to win Chuck's approval by secretly helping him with a problem concerning opening night.
Meanwhile in Jenny's world, she is forced to choose between her relationship with Eric and her new role as Queen Bee. Also, Rufus gets Lily into the Halloween spirit.
"How to Succeed in Bassness" airs Monday, October 26.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up