'Gossip Girl' 3.07 Preview: Olivia's Infamous Sex Scene
Next week on "Gossip Girl", Dan is unnerved when he finally watches one of Olivia's infamous sex scenes with co-star and real-life boyfriend at the time, Patrick Robinson. Simon Miller, newcomer in the movie biz who once starred in indie flick "Between Love & Goodbye" is guest starring as Patrick.
In need of publicity for his new hotel, Chuck decides to move up his club's opening and enlists Serena's help to get the word out to her celebrity clients. Feeling left out of the planning, Blair attempts to win Chuck's approval by secretly helping him with a problem concerning opening night.
Meanwhile in Jenny's world, she is forced to choose between her relationship with Eric and her new role as Queen Bee. Also, Rufus gets Lily into the Halloween spirit.
"How to Succeed in Bassness" airs Monday, October 26.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera