'Gossip Girl' 3.07 Preview: Olivia's Infamous Sex Scene
Next week on "Gossip Girl", Dan is unnerved when he finally watches one of Olivia's infamous sex scenes with co-star and real-life boyfriend at the time, Patrick Robinson. Simon Miller, newcomer in the movie biz who once starred in indie flick "Between Love & Goodbye" is guest starring as Patrick.
In need of publicity for his new hotel, Chuck decides to move up his club's opening and enlists Serena's help to get the word out to her celebrity clients. Feeling left out of the planning, Blair attempts to win Chuck's approval by secretly helping him with a problem concerning opening night.
Meanwhile in Jenny's world, she is forced to choose between her relationship with Eric and her new role as Queen Bee. Also, Rufus gets Lily into the Halloween spirit.
"How to Succeed in Bassness" airs Monday, October 26.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video