'New Moon' Footage at Scream 2009 Leaked
A brand new footage from the highly anticipated "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" has been debuted at the 4th annual Scream Awards on Saturday, October 17, and a bootleg version of it has been found. Presented by Taylor Lautner, the footage highlights mostly on his Jacob Black character and the Wolf Pack in addition to some behind-the-scenes.
During the gala ceremony of 2009 Scream, "New Moon" predecessor, "Twilight", has been unveiled to be one of the big winners as it took home four kudos, including Best Fantasy Movie. Three of its stars, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Lautner have collected the most votes for the titles of Best Fantasy Actor, Best Fantasy Actress and Breakout Performance Male respectively.
Scream 2009 was taped at The Greek Theater in Los Angeles for an airing on Spike TV on Tuesday, October 27 from 10:00 P.M. ET/PT. Jessica Alba, Kate Bosworth, Harrison Ford, Justin Long, Christina Ricci, Johnny Depp and Morgan Freeman were among the presenters. William Shatner made a special appearance as well.
"The Twilight Saga's New Moon" itself is an adaptation to Stephenie Meyer's second novel of her "Twilight" series. It will follow Bella when she is left abruptly by Edward. Being unguarded from outside threat and devastated following his departure, Bella is comforted by her growing friendship with Jacob. The movie is due to arrive in theaters across United States on November 20.
- "New Moon" Footage From Scream 2009 - Part I:
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?