Marge Simpsons' Playboy Pics Uncovered
Marge Simpson has made quite a headline earlier this month when the picture of her covering Playboy magazine was revealed. Now that the issue has come out, the pictures featured in the centerfold of the adult magazine are making their rounds, exposing her in sultry poses involving donuts and the shadow of her beloved husband, Homer.
Like other live models, "The Simpsons" character is required to do an interview and fill a data sheet. She is particularly annoyed when asked to mention her birth date and weight, writing down "nosy!" and "very nosy!". Marge is also turned off by "slim men who work out and take care of their bodies".
Marge's Playboy appearance is part of the show's 20th anniversary. On Sunday, October 18 at Barker hangar in Santa Monica, California, the voice cast, crew and even the Simpsons were out to celebrate the milestone. Producer Al Jean made time to comment on Marge's Playboy cover, saying "Well, I talked to Marge today. She's a little embarrassed. She wanted people to know the photo is Photoshopped. It's really the body of Wilma [of 'The Flintstones']."
"Star Trek" actor George Takei added, "It is hilarious. [The Playboy spread] is the kind of thing that makes 'The Simpsons' a perennial. It's going to live long and prosper."
However, not everybody is pleased with Marge shedding her clothes. American Family Association is projecting their protests to 7-Eleven for stocking the magazines while youngsters are in and out of the stores to get hot dogs or Slurpee. The magazines, in fact, have been wrapped in a way that those who don't purchase can't see the cover.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son