'Dexter' 4.05 Preview: Deb Is Injured
Debra's life is hanging on a balance on the next episode of "Dexter". The recent events spur Dexter into his own investigation of the Trinity killer. His motivations are now personal, and the clock is ticking. But the closer Dexter gets, the more he realizes that Trinity is unlike any monster he's previously encountered.
Meanwhile, Debra blames herself for events that were out of her control, and in so doing pushes away those closest to her. As LaGuerta and Batista close in on the Vacation Murderers, Batista realizes he can use Quinn's relationship with a certain reporter to his advantage. And when Rita discovers a secret Dexter's been keeping from her, she begins to realize just how little she knows about the man she married.
The episode called "Dirty Harry" is airing next Sunday, October 25 on Showtime. There's an additional sneak peek from the episode on Sho.com that shows Dexter being held up upon arriving at the crime scene.
On another news, Collider has tried to dig out some information about the season finale from Julie Benz who plays Rita. The actress confessed that beside "shocking", the ending for this season will be a cliffhanger, something that the show had never done in the previous three seasons.
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'