Kim Kardashian Gushes About Reconciliation With Reggie Bush
Confirming earlier this month that she has got back with Reggie Bush following a split months prior, Kim Kardashian is very optimistic about the future of their romance. In between her 29th birthday celebration at Tao Las Vegas on Friday night, October 16, she told People, "We just made the decision that we want to make it work, and the time off was really beneficial for the both of us".
Speaking of Reggie's absence from the bash as he was in New Orleans prepping for Sunday's game against the New York Giants, Kim said "I think sometimes people need to take a break just to take time off to see how much they need each other and how much they really are compatible." The reality star went on stressing, "It's just about making a commitment. With our schedules it was really tough."
Turning 29 years old this coming Wednesday, October 21, Kim revealed she doesn't have any idea on what her NFL player boyfriend will get her as a present. "He calls my sisters and my mom and figures out the best gift to get me. They all are keeping it very quiet this year. He said he wants it to be special, so we'll see what it is," People cited Kim as stating.
Kim Kardashian began dating Reggie Bush in 2007. After briefly breaking up in July, the pair decided to give their love another go.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy