Kim Kardashian Gushes About Reconciliation With Reggie Bush
Confirming earlier this month that she has got back with Reggie Bush following a split months prior, Kim Kardashian is very optimistic about the future of their romance. In between her 29th birthday celebration at Tao Las Vegas on Friday night, October 16, she told People, "We just made the decision that we want to make it work, and the time off was really beneficial for the both of us".
Speaking of Reggie's absence from the bash as he was in New Orleans prepping for Sunday's game against the New York Giants, Kim said "I think sometimes people need to take a break just to take time off to see how much they need each other and how much they really are compatible." The reality star went on stressing, "It's just about making a commitment. With our schedules it was really tough."
Turning 29 years old this coming Wednesday, October 21, Kim revealed she doesn't have any idea on what her NFL player boyfriend will get her as a present. "He calls my sisters and my mom and figures out the best gift to get me. They all are keeping it very quiet this year. He said he wants it to be special, so we'll see what it is," People cited Kim as stating.
Kim Kardashian began dating Reggie Bush in 2007. After briefly breaking up in July, the pair decided to give their love another go.
More Kim Kardashian News
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die