Artist of the Week: Basshunter
Claiming his worldwide fame through single "Now You're Gone", Swedish eurodance singer /songwriter Basshunter comes from a new generation who independently makes his own music and takes the advantage of Internet as its promotional platform. After dropping four efforts, he is now ready to take his fans once again to the dance floor with his new album "Bass Generation".
The album has been released in Europe since late September but will not come out in U.S. until October 20. The lead single from the album is a self-written and self-produced dance track titled "Every Morning" which reached the Top 20 on European Singles charts.
From a normal guy who is very good in computer games, Basshunter becomes a man who travels a lot from one country to another for multiple tours. He is currently on the road for a U.K. promotional gig for the new album.
"This show is a huge production," the singer said during an interview. "We have all put a lot of energy and effort into making it really wicked. I'm still planning a lot of things. I am very spontaneous, so it's going to get crazy. All the audience will be a part of this concert."
The tour has been kicked off on October 14 in Bristol and is followed by eight live concerts around the country before wrapped on October 25 in Norwich. Supporting acts for the gig are The Blackout Crew and Fugative. More detailed info about his upcoming shows can be obtained on his MySpace.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour