Victoria Beckham Lands Role on 'Gossip Girl'
Victoria Adams, aka the famous wife of David Beckham, has landed a role on fashionable TV series "Gossip Girl". She scored the cameo reportedly because leading stars Blake Lively and Leighton Meester have been a fan of her clothes and thus they want Victoria to appear on the show in style.
"Blake and co-star Leighton Meester are fans of Victoria's designs, and have both worn her dresses," a mole described the story to U.K.'s Mirror. "Blake attended the unveiling of Victoria's new collection in New York last month, alongside the series' stylist Eric Damen. The trio started chatting and Victoria revealed she was a huge fan of the show. From here, Blake pleaded with her to guest star in an episode and ran the idea past producers."
What kind of role she will tackle still remains a mystery but a few possibilities had been thrown. "She isn't an actress and wanted her role to be very tongue-in-cheek," a source claimed. "And an idea for her to play Brit actor Ed Westwick's long-lost mother was quickly vetoed. Victoria joked that she'd rather play his ex-love interest!"
However, it looks like that Victoria will go for a one-time stint only. Mirror said that the former member of Spice Girls will fly to New York on Wednesday, October 21 to film her part within a day.
"Gossip Girl", which is airing every Monday, is six episodes into its third season. On tonight's episode, Blair pushes Chuck to seduce the head of freshman committee so that he would give her the opportunity to deliver the important speech.
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3