'Celebrity Apprentice' Season 3 Cast Leaked
NBC may still keep the cast of "The Celebrity Apprentice" season 3 a secret but a picture speaks louder. The celebrities participating in the reality show were shooting the opening sequence down on West 15th Street in the Meatpacking District on Wednesday, October 14. It can now be confirmed that Democrat Rod Blagojevich is among the line-up.
Also spotted on the set are Bret Michaels, Curtis Stone, Bill Goldberg, Summer Sanders, Sinbad, Carol Leifer, Sharon Osbourne, and Darryl Strawberry. Singer Cyndi Lauper is not captured in the photo released by NY Post but she is in the one from People. NY Post said that she was "visibly upset" because her wrestler friend Lou Albano died earlier that day. Actress Holly Robinson Peete and wrestler Maria Kanellis are also not in the picture but are reportedly included.
Ivanka Trump confirmed on "Live with Regis and Kelly" that they will start shooting next week. She commented about this season's cast, saying "It's obviously so important to have the right people, and this year we feel so good about the group we've put together. They'll make [season 2 contestant] Joan [Rivers] look calm."
NBC is expected to come out with the official announcement soon including the premiere date in 2010. There are 12 celebrities who have been confirmed but the show traditionally goes beyond that. Rumor has it, talk hosts Rosie O'Donnell and Jimmy Fallon may join.
More The Celebrity Apprentice News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris