Kourtney's Baby's Name Will Be 'Plain and Simple', Claims Kim Kardashian
While Kourtney Kardashian remains mum on what she will call her upcoming baby boy, her sister Kim Kardashian dished to Us Weekly that her pregnant sister would pick "plain and simple" name for her infant. "I feel like she'll know what she wants when she sees it, so we keep on giving her suggestions and ideas, but nothing's sticking so far," said the younger Kardashian at a launch party for New InFatuation Lip Gloss in Beverly Hills Thursday, October 15.
Kim, furthermore, gushed how Kourtney will ask her sisters about what should she name her child, only to ignore their suggestions at the end and come up with her own choice. Though so, the Reggie Bush's girlfriend won't blame Kourtney for not taking into account Khloe Kardashian's baby name suggestions. "Khloe said some really stupid names that were really weird and ... they're just weird," revealed Kim.
Kourtney Kardashian is due to give birth to the baby she is carrying on Christmas. The baby's father is her boyfriend Scott Disick. The parents-to-be haven't hinted on wedding plans just yet despite the fact that their first child is about to be born.
More Kim Kardashian News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie