Kourtney's Baby's Name Will Be 'Plain and Simple', Claims Kim Kardashian
While Kourtney Kardashian remains mum on what she will call her upcoming baby boy, her sister Kim Kardashian dished to Us Weekly that her pregnant sister would pick "plain and simple" name for her infant. "I feel like she'll know what she wants when she sees it, so we keep on giving her suggestions and ideas, but nothing's sticking so far," said the younger Kardashian at a launch party for New InFatuation Lip Gloss in Beverly Hills Thursday, October 15.
Kim, furthermore, gushed how Kourtney will ask her sisters about what should she name her child, only to ignore their suggestions at the end and come up with her own choice. Though so, the Reggie Bush's girlfriend won't blame Kourtney for not taking into account Khloe Kardashian's baby name suggestions. "Khloe said some really stupid names that were really weird and ... they're just weird," revealed Kim.
Kourtney Kardashian is due to give birth to the baby she is carrying on Christmas. The baby's father is her boyfriend Scott Disick. The parents-to-be haven't hinted on wedding plans just yet despite the fact that their first child is about to be born.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March