Kourtney's Baby's Name Will Be 'Plain and Simple', Claims Kim Kardashian
While Kourtney Kardashian remains mum on what she will call her upcoming baby boy, her sister Kim Kardashian dished to Us Weekly that her pregnant sister would pick "plain and simple" name for her infant. "I feel like she'll know what she wants when she sees it, so we keep on giving her suggestions and ideas, but nothing's sticking so far," said the younger Kardashian at a launch party for New InFatuation Lip Gloss in Beverly Hills Thursday, October 15.
Kim, furthermore, gushed how Kourtney will ask her sisters about what should she name her child, only to ignore their suggestions at the end and come up with her own choice. Though so, the Reggie Bush's girlfriend won't blame Kourtney for not taking into account Khloe Kardashian's baby name suggestions. "Khloe said some really stupid names that were really weird and ... they're just weird," revealed Kim.
Kourtney Kardashian is due to give birth to the baby she is carrying on Christmas. The baby's father is her boyfriend Scott Disick. The parents-to-be haven't hinted on wedding plans just yet despite the fact that their first child is about to be born.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer