Kourtney's Baby's Name Will Be 'Plain and Simple', Claims Kim Kardashian
While Kourtney Kardashian remains mum on what she will call her upcoming baby boy, her sister Kim Kardashian dished to Us Weekly that her pregnant sister would pick "plain and simple" name for her infant. "I feel like she'll know what she wants when she sees it, so we keep on giving her suggestions and ideas, but nothing's sticking so far," said the younger Kardashian at a launch party for New InFatuation Lip Gloss in Beverly Hills Thursday, October 15.
Kim, furthermore, gushed how Kourtney will ask her sisters about what should she name her child, only to ignore their suggestions at the end and come up with her own choice. Though so, the Reggie Bush's girlfriend won't blame Kourtney for not taking into account Khloe Kardashian's baby name suggestions. "Khloe said some really stupid names that were really weird and ... they're just weird," revealed Kim.
Kourtney Kardashian is due to give birth to the baby she is carrying on Christmas. The baby's father is her boyfriend Scott Disick. The parents-to-be haven't hinted on wedding plans just yet despite the fact that their first child is about to be born.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role