On-Set Pic of Beyonce Knowles' Video Found, Featuring Lady GaGa
A picture taken during the filming process of Beyonce Knowles' music video for her single "Video Phone" has been found. The photo sees Lady GaGa wearing white leotard and her trademark blonde wig.
Lady GaGa's cameo part in Beyonce's video has been confirmed by a spokesperson for director Hype Williams to MTV. The video was filmed at Brooklyn's Greenpoint neighborhood last weekend. Beside making cameo, Lady GaGa will also add extra verses to the song.
"Lady GaGa and Beyonce were working on the video together at a studio in NYC. Everything on the set was being kept very hush-hush, and security was extremely tight," a source told Life & Style earlier this week. "Beyonce wears a feathered dress. And of course Lady Gaga wears something wild. The fashion is sick and insane."
There has been no premiere date just yet for the video. The on-set picture, meanwhile, can be seen on PerezHilton.com.
More Lady GaGa News
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors