On-Set Pic of Beyonce Knowles' Video Found, Featuring Lady GaGa
A picture taken during the filming process of Beyonce Knowles' music video for her single "Video Phone" has been found. The photo sees Lady GaGa wearing white leotard and her trademark blonde wig.
Lady GaGa's cameo part in Beyonce's video has been confirmed by a spokesperson for director Hype Williams to MTV. The video was filmed at Brooklyn's Greenpoint neighborhood last weekend. Beside making cameo, Lady GaGa will also add extra verses to the song.
"Lady GaGa and Beyonce were working on the video together at a studio in NYC. Everything on the set was being kept very hush-hush, and security was extremely tight," a source told Life & Style earlier this week. "Beyonce wears a feathered dress. And of course Lady Gaga wears something wild. The fashion is sick and insane."
There has been no premiere date just yet for the video. The on-set picture, meanwhile, can be seen on PerezHilton.com.
More Lady GaGa News
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer