On-Set Pic of Beyonce Knowles' Video Found, Featuring Lady GaGa
A picture taken during the filming process of Beyonce Knowles' music video for her single "Video Phone" has been found. The photo sees Lady GaGa wearing white leotard and her trademark blonde wig.
Lady GaGa's cameo part in Beyonce's video has been confirmed by a spokesperson for director Hype Williams to MTV. The video was filmed at Brooklyn's Greenpoint neighborhood last weekend. Beside making cameo, Lady GaGa will also add extra verses to the song.
"Lady GaGa and Beyonce were working on the video together at a studio in NYC. Everything on the set was being kept very hush-hush, and security was extremely tight," a source told Life & Style earlier this week. "Beyonce wears a feathered dress. And of course Lady Gaga wears something wild. The fashion is sick and insane."
There has been no premiere date just yet for the video. The on-set picture, meanwhile, can be seen on PerezHilton.com.
More Lady GaGa News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'