On-Set Pic of Beyonce Knowles' Video Found, Featuring Lady GaGa
A picture taken during the filming process of Beyonce Knowles' music video for her single "Video Phone" has been found. The photo sees Lady GaGa wearing white leotard and her trademark blonde wig.
Lady GaGa's cameo part in Beyonce's video has been confirmed by a spokesperson for director Hype Williams to MTV. The video was filmed at Brooklyn's Greenpoint neighborhood last weekend. Beside making cameo, Lady GaGa will also add extra verses to the song.
"Lady GaGa and Beyonce were working on the video together at a studio in NYC. Everything on the set was being kept very hush-hush, and security was extremely tight," a source told Life & Style earlier this week. "Beyonce wears a feathered dress. And of course Lady Gaga wears something wild. The fashion is sick and insane."
There has been no premiere date just yet for the video. The on-set picture, meanwhile, can be seen on PerezHilton.com.
More Lady GaGa News
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues