On-Set Pic of Beyonce Knowles' Video Found, Featuring Lady GaGa
A picture taken during the filming process of Beyonce Knowles' music video for her single "Video Phone" has been found. The photo sees Lady GaGa wearing white leotard and her trademark blonde wig.
Lady GaGa's cameo part in Beyonce's video has been confirmed by a spokesperson for director Hype Williams to MTV. The video was filmed at Brooklyn's Greenpoint neighborhood last weekend. Beside making cameo, Lady GaGa will also add extra verses to the song.
"Lady GaGa and Beyonce were working on the video together at a studio in NYC. Everything on the set was being kept very hush-hush, and security was extremely tight," a source told Life & Style earlier this week. "Beyonce wears a feathered dress. And of course Lady Gaga wears something wild. The fashion is sick and insane."
There has been no premiere date just yet for the video. The on-set picture, meanwhile, can be seen on PerezHilton.com.
More Lady GaGa News
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video