Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner 'Just Friends', Rep Claims
Rumors have been heating up in the past few days that Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner are dating after they were captured sharing an embrace at one of her gigs. Though so, a representative for the country music singer has denied there is something romantic between them.
Gossip Cop claims in a report on its site that there is no truth to rumors of the two stars embarking on a love relationship. Swift's representative insists the songstress and the film hunk are "just friends". There has been no word yet from Lautner's camp.
Endless speculation that Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner are dating has been making its way all over the media since the actor was seen attending two of her shows in Chicago over the weekend. On Friday, October 9, the twosome was photographed sharing a long hug after Swift completed her performance.
Aside from the dating rumors, Swift and Lautner have been working together for upcoming film "Valentine's Day". The comedy-romance flick will see them starring as lovers. The film is due for February 12, 2010 U.S. release.
More Taylor Swift News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?