Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner 'Just Friends', Rep Claims
Rumors have been heating up in the past few days that Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner are dating after they were captured sharing an embrace at one of her gigs. Though so, a representative for the country music singer has denied there is something romantic between them.
Gossip Cop claims in a report on its site that there is no truth to rumors of the two stars embarking on a love relationship. Swift's representative insists the songstress and the film hunk are "just friends". There has been no word yet from Lautner's camp.
Endless speculation that Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner are dating has been making its way all over the media since the actor was seen attending two of her shows in Chicago over the weekend. On Friday, October 9, the twosome was photographed sharing a long hug after Swift completed her performance.
Aside from the dating rumors, Swift and Lautner have been working together for upcoming film "Valentine's Day". The comedy-romance flick will see them starring as lovers. The film is due for February 12, 2010 U.S. release.
More Taylor Swift News
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights
- Madonna Admits She's 'Difficult to Work With' in Promo for Showtime Special