Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner 'Just Friends', Rep Claims
Rumors have been heating up in the past few days that Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner are dating after they were captured sharing an embrace at one of her gigs. Though so, a representative for the country music singer has denied there is something romantic between them.
Gossip Cop claims in a report on its site that there is no truth to rumors of the two stars embarking on a love relationship. Swift's representative insists the songstress and the film hunk are "just friends". There has been no word yet from Lautner's camp.
Endless speculation that Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner are dating has been making its way all over the media since the actor was seen attending two of her shows in Chicago over the weekend. On Friday, October 9, the twosome was photographed sharing a long hug after Swift completed her performance.
Aside from the dating rumors, Swift and Lautner have been working together for upcoming film "Valentine's Day". The comedy-romance flick will see them starring as lovers. The film is due for February 12, 2010 U.S. release.
More Taylor Swift News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard