Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner 'Just Friends', Rep Claims
Rumors have been heating up in the past few days that Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner are dating after they were captured sharing an embrace at one of her gigs. Though so, a representative for the country music singer has denied there is something romantic between them.
Gossip Cop claims in a report on its site that there is no truth to rumors of the two stars embarking on a love relationship. Swift's representative insists the songstress and the film hunk are "just friends". There has been no word yet from Lautner's camp.
Endless speculation that Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner are dating has been making its way all over the media since the actor was seen attending two of her shows in Chicago over the weekend. On Friday, October 9, the twosome was photographed sharing a long hug after Swift completed her performance.
Aside from the dating rumors, Swift and Lautner have been working together for upcoming film "Valentine's Day". The comedy-romance flick will see them starring as lovers. The film is due for February 12, 2010 U.S. release.
More Taylor Swift News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance