Early Look at USA Network's 'White Collar' via Clips
Four clips from the season premiere of "White Collar", a new series coming to USA Network, have been shared. The network will air the pilot on October 23 in a 90-minute special and follow it up with 13 one-hour episodes every Fridays.
Coming from the producer of "Hawaii", "White Collar" is a drama about the most unlikely partnerships between a con artist and an FBI agent who have been playing cat-and-mouse for years. Matthew Bomer, the Bryce Larkin of "Chuck", steps in as Neal Caffrey, the charming criminal mastermind while Tim DeKay, the Dr. Paul Thomas of "Party of Five", takes the part of agent Peter Burke.
After escaping from a maximum-security prison to find his long-lost love, Neal is nabbed by Peter once again. Rather than returning to jail for this daring getaway, Neal suggests an alternate plan. He'll provide his expertise to assist the feds in catching other notorious and elusive criminals - in return for his freedom.
In the first clip, Peter takes his time when busting Neal in his hiding place. In the second one, Peter agrees to Neal's offer by bailing him out. In the third and fourth clips respectively, Neal finds a nice place to stay and talks to Peter's wife Elizabeth (Tiffani-Amber Thiessen).
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones