David Archuleta's Parents File for Divorce
David Archuleta's parents, James Jeffrey and Lupe Marie Archuleta, are divorcing, Radar Online reports. The legal documents obtained by the site show it is James who initiates the divorce, citing irreconcilable differences. The divorce thus marks the second time that James and Lupe seek to dissolve their marriage after reconciling following another divorce attempt back in 2002.
Among the terms of agreement that James and Lupe have in regard of their separation are custody, child support, alimony, and the division of their properties. The twosome who has five children together agrees to share joint physical custody of their three minor children. As for James, he asks that Lupe be ordered to pay an approximate $349 in child support each month.
They, however, agree to split any additional costs regarding the children and have waved any alimony requests. As for their house in Murray, Utah, they have agreed to sell the house and split the proceeds, Radar Online claims.
Comment is yet to be made by James or Lupe regarding the divorce report. Their famous son David also hasn't addressed his parents' split.
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern