David Archuleta's Parents File for Divorce
David Archuleta's parents, James Jeffrey and Lupe Marie Archuleta, are divorcing, Radar Online reports. The legal documents obtained by the site show it is James who initiates the divorce, citing irreconcilable differences. The divorce thus marks the second time that James and Lupe seek to dissolve their marriage after reconciling following another divorce attempt back in 2002.
Among the terms of agreement that James and Lupe have in regard of their separation are custody, child support, alimony, and the division of their properties. The twosome who has five children together agrees to share joint physical custody of their three minor children. As for James, he asks that Lupe be ordered to pay an approximate $349 in child support each month.
They, however, agree to split any additional costs regarding the children and have waved any alimony requests. As for their house in Murray, Utah, they have agreed to sell the house and split the proceeds, Radar Online claims.
Comment is yet to be made by James or Lupe regarding the divorce report. Their famous son David also hasn't addressed his parents' split.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed