'Supernatural' 5.07 Preview: The 70-Year-Old Dean
Skipping a week to come back and celebrate Halloween, "Supernatural" will take a piece of "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" in its October 29 episode. When Bobby sees a chance to get out of his wheelchair and be young again, he seizes the chance but fails.
A witch is running a high-stakes poker game where the bet is life years versus money. Bobby puts on 25 years of his life but loses and begins to age rapidly. Dean steps in to save him but also ends up being a 70-year-old man. Thus, it is left to Sam to hold the bag for their survival.
According to the casting report, the old Dean doesn't lose any of his verve or edge but his speed. Meanwhile, Patrick the poker player played by Hal Ozsan, is "extremely likeable and charming, with a devil-may-care attitude and a twinkle in his eye." He has a wicked sense of humor and an unnerving ability to read people. However, he also is capable of genuine empathy for certain players, and he's deeply committed to Lia, the love of his life.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle