Uma Thurman Gives Thumbs Up to Return for 'Kill Bill 3'
Uma Thurman has no hesitation to make her return as The Bride in "Kill Bill 3". Asked about whether or not she's up for another "Kill Bill" movie when MTV caught up with her during the promotion of her upcoming comedy "Motherhood", the 39-year-old actress exclaimed, "Yeah, I think it'd be fun!"
The star of "The Accidental Husband" also revealed that she has talked with director Quentin Tarantino about the third film. "We did chat, we did chat," she said. "He has not yet finished the script. I don't even really know if he's really started it, although I got a taste of some of his ideas and they are really good." She didn't spill any details on "Kill Bill 3" though, saying "I can't tell you! I'm sorry!"
Back in early October, reports that a third "Kill Bill" movie will be developed surfaced. The news was broken out by Quentin himself during a recent interview in an Italian TV show. After announcing that "The Bride will fight again!", he stated that the movie will happen ten years after the 2004 release of "Kill Bill" part 2.
The original "Kill Bill" was initially conceived as one film, but it was then released in two separate 'volumes' in late 2003 and early 2004. It follows the character called "The Bride" who was once part of a group of world class female assassins. Awakened from coma after her group leader and the other assassins turn against her years earlier, she seeks bloody revenge.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce