Uma Thurman Gives Thumbs Up to Return for 'Kill Bill 3'
Uma Thurman has no hesitation to make her return as The Bride in "Kill Bill 3". Asked about whether or not she's up for another "Kill Bill" movie when MTV caught up with her during the promotion of her upcoming comedy "Motherhood", the 39-year-old actress exclaimed, "Yeah, I think it'd be fun!"
The star of "The Accidental Husband" also revealed that she has talked with director Quentin Tarantino about the third film. "We did chat, we did chat," she said. "He has not yet finished the script. I don't even really know if he's really started it, although I got a taste of some of his ideas and they are really good." She didn't spill any details on "Kill Bill 3" though, saying "I can't tell you! I'm sorry!"
Back in early October, reports that a third "Kill Bill" movie will be developed surfaced. The news was broken out by Quentin himself during a recent interview in an Italian TV show. After announcing that "The Bride will fight again!", he stated that the movie will happen ten years after the 2004 release of "Kill Bill" part 2.
The original "Kill Bill" was initially conceived as one film, but it was then released in two separate 'volumes' in late 2003 and early 2004. It follows the character called "The Bride" who was once part of a group of world class female assassins. Awakened from coma after her group leader and the other assassins turn against her years earlier, she seeks bloody revenge.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service