Mike Tyson to Meet Evander Holyfield on 'Oprah'
Oprah Winfrey will come in between two old rivals, Mike Tyson and Evander Holyfield. The two heavyweight boxing champions are the guests of "The Oprah Winfrey Show" on Friday, October 16, Harpo Studio announced on a press release. The episode will be broadcast live from the Chicago studio.
Tyson infamously bit off a part of Holyfield's ear in a 1997 rematch. Tyson was disqualified from the World Boxing Association title and has not met Holyfield face-to-face since. The appearance on "Oprah" which is dubbed "Mike Tyson Returns" would be the first for the two to speak to each other after the incident.
Beside facing Holyfield, Tyson will also be on the stage to answer questions from the studio audience. According to the press release, he will "speak about the overwhelming reaction he's had from his first interview". On Monday, October 12, "Oprah" aired an interview with Tyson who cried upon talking about the death of his 4-year-old daughter.
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen