Mike Tyson to Meet Evander Holyfield on 'Oprah'
Oprah Winfrey will come in between two old rivals, Mike Tyson and Evander Holyfield. The two heavyweight boxing champions are the guests of "The Oprah Winfrey Show" on Friday, October 16, Harpo Studio announced on a press release. The episode will be broadcast live from the Chicago studio.
Tyson infamously bit off a part of Holyfield's ear in a 1997 rematch. Tyson was disqualified from the World Boxing Association title and has not met Holyfield face-to-face since. The appearance on "Oprah" which is dubbed "Mike Tyson Returns" would be the first for the two to speak to each other after the incident.
Beside facing Holyfield, Tyson will also be on the stage to answer questions from the studio audience. According to the press release, he will "speak about the overwhelming reaction he's had from his first interview". On Monday, October 12, "Oprah" aired an interview with Tyson who cried upon talking about the death of his 4-year-old daughter.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7