Mike Tyson to Meet Evander Holyfield on 'Oprah'
Oprah Winfrey will come in between two old rivals, Mike Tyson and Evander Holyfield. The two heavyweight boxing champions are the guests of "The Oprah Winfrey Show" on Friday, October 16, Harpo Studio announced on a press release. The episode will be broadcast live from the Chicago studio.
Tyson infamously bit off a part of Holyfield's ear in a 1997 rematch. Tyson was disqualified from the World Boxing Association title and has not met Holyfield face-to-face since. The appearance on "Oprah" which is dubbed "Mike Tyson Returns" would be the first for the two to speak to each other after the incident.
Beside facing Holyfield, Tyson will also be on the stage to answer questions from the studio audience. According to the press release, he will "speak about the overwhelming reaction he's had from his first interview". On Monday, October 12, "Oprah" aired an interview with Tyson who cried upon talking about the death of his 4-year-old daughter.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special