First Look at Heather Locklear's 'Melrose Place' Return
The promotional pictures of Heather Locklear's return to "Melrose Place" have been released. The pics are taken from the "Cahuenga" episode which is airing on November 17. According to the refurbished series' regular, Katie Cassidy, Locklear's Amanda Woodward is now involved in the publicity world, meaning she will cross path with Cassidy's Ella Simms.
After a few "no"s, Locklear finally said "yes" to reprise her vixen role last month. Executive producers Todd Slavkin and Darren Swimmer said in a statement, "Heather's involvement in the show is something we've been working on for some time as we couldn't imagine creating and producing this show without the iconic character's inclusion."
EW came out with the hint that Amanda will be Ella's boss at the PR firm. Additionally, actor Bill Campbell has been brought into the show to play Amanda's new love interest. His character is named Barrett McMillan and he is a "powerful dot-com billionaire". His appearance is confirmed to be in the thirteenth episode airing December.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie