Tony Stark's New Invention Exposed in New 'Iron Man 2' Set Visit
French channel CanalPlus has visited the set of the much awaited "Iron Man 2", and made available the set visit video for viewing pleasure. The nearly eight minutes video goes to inspect the workshop of Tony Stark aka Iron Man with director Jon Favreau being on hand to explain the upgrades the filming team has done to the room and what new invention Stark is working on.
Aside from providing the tour around the workshop, the video also presents the filmmaker talking about this "Iron Man" sequel, specifically on why making it is easier than bringing the first one to the big screen, and on adding Mickey Rourke and Scarlett Johansson. It also offers commentaries from star Robert Downey Jr. on the difficulty of making "Iron Man 2" for him among other things.
Scripted by "Tropic Thunder" co-scribbler Justin Theroux, "Iron Man 2" has Gwyneth Paltrow reprising her role as Pepper Potts, and Don Cheadle replacing Terrence Howard for Colonel James 'Rhodey' Rhodes. Samuel L. Jackson and Sam Rockwell join the star-studded cast ensemble as well.
So far, the plot of this sequel is yet to be disclosed, though rumor has it, Tony Stark will be dealing with his alcohol problem. Paramount Pictures eyes to distribute this actioner in theaters across the U.S. on May 7, 2010.
"Iron Man 2" Set Visit:
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win