Tony Stark's New Invention Exposed in New 'Iron Man 2' Set Visit
French channel CanalPlus has visited the set of the much awaited "Iron Man 2", and made available the set visit video for viewing pleasure. The nearly eight minutes video goes to inspect the workshop of Tony Stark aka Iron Man with director Jon Favreau being on hand to explain the upgrades the filming team has done to the room and what new invention Stark is working on.
Aside from providing the tour around the workshop, the video also presents the filmmaker talking about this "Iron Man" sequel, specifically on why making it is easier than bringing the first one to the big screen, and on adding Mickey Rourke and Scarlett Johansson. It also offers commentaries from star Robert Downey Jr. on the difficulty of making "Iron Man 2" for him among other things.
Scripted by "Tropic Thunder" co-scribbler Justin Theroux, "Iron Man 2" has Gwyneth Paltrow reprising her role as Pepper Potts, and Don Cheadle replacing Terrence Howard for Colonel James 'Rhodey' Rhodes. Samuel L. Jackson and Sam Rockwell join the star-studded cast ensemble as well.
So far, the plot of this sequel is yet to be disclosed, though rumor has it, Tony Stark will be dealing with his alcohol problem. Paramount Pictures eyes to distribute this actioner in theaters across the U.S. on May 7, 2010.
"Iron Man 2" Set Visit:
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder