Tony Stark's New Invention Exposed in New 'Iron Man 2' Set Visit
French channel CanalPlus has visited the set of the much awaited "Iron Man 2", and made available the set visit video for viewing pleasure. The nearly eight minutes video goes to inspect the workshop of Tony Stark aka Iron Man with director Jon Favreau being on hand to explain the upgrades the filming team has done to the room and what new invention Stark is working on.
Aside from providing the tour around the workshop, the video also presents the filmmaker talking about this "Iron Man" sequel, specifically on why making it is easier than bringing the first one to the big screen, and on adding Mickey Rourke and Scarlett Johansson. It also offers commentaries from star Robert Downey Jr. on the difficulty of making "Iron Man 2" for him among other things.
Scripted by "Tropic Thunder" co-scribbler Justin Theroux, "Iron Man 2" has Gwyneth Paltrow reprising her role as Pepper Potts, and Don Cheadle replacing Terrence Howard for Colonel James 'Rhodey' Rhodes. Samuel L. Jackson and Sam Rockwell join the star-studded cast ensemble as well.
So far, the plot of this sequel is yet to be disclosed, though rumor has it, Tony Stark will be dealing with his alcohol problem. Paramount Pictures eyes to distribute this actioner in theaters across the U.S. on May 7, 2010.
"Iron Man 2" Set Visit:
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart