Tony Stark's New Invention Exposed in New 'Iron Man 2' Set Visit
French channel CanalPlus has visited the set of the much awaited "Iron Man 2", and made available the set visit video for viewing pleasure. The nearly eight minutes video goes to inspect the workshop of Tony Stark aka Iron Man with director Jon Favreau being on hand to explain the upgrades the filming team has done to the room and what new invention Stark is working on.
Aside from providing the tour around the workshop, the video also presents the filmmaker talking about this "Iron Man" sequel, specifically on why making it is easier than bringing the first one to the big screen, and on adding Mickey Rourke and Scarlett Johansson. It also offers commentaries from star Robert Downey Jr. on the difficulty of making "Iron Man 2" for him among other things.
Scripted by "Tropic Thunder" co-scribbler Justin Theroux, "Iron Man 2" has Gwyneth Paltrow reprising her role as Pepper Potts, and Don Cheadle replacing Terrence Howard for Colonel James 'Rhodey' Rhodes. Samuel L. Jackson and Sam Rockwell join the star-studded cast ensemble as well.
So far, the plot of this sequel is yet to be disclosed, though rumor has it, Tony Stark will be dealing with his alcohol problem. Paramount Pictures eyes to distribute this actioner in theaters across the U.S. on May 7, 2010.
"Iron Man 2" Set Visit:
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role