Adam Lambert Wants to Be a 'Glampire' on Halloween
Halloween is still two weeks away, but Adam Lambert has had in mind on what he wants to be on the celebration. "I think I'm going to be a glampire," he told reporters at the American Music Awards press conference on Tuesday, October 13. "You know, a vampire who glams it up!" he added.
On Sunday, October 11, Adam also tweeted about welcoming the annual holiday. "My favorite holiday is coming! I think i shall rock Halloween as a GLAMPIRE. What are you going to dress up as?" so he wrote on his Twitter account.
Adam Lambert was accompanied by Paula Abdul and Snoop Dogg during the AMAs press conference to announce the awards nominees. Winners of the awards show will be announced at a ceremony slated to be staged on November 22 at Los Angeles' Nokia Theater.
In another Adam news, the runner-up of "American Idol" 8th season has confirmed that he will release the music video for his single "Time for Miracles" in full before Michael Jackson's upcoming documentary "This Is It", which will arrive on October 28 for a limited two-week engagement.
The song, which serves as one of the soundtracks for "2012 (2009)", reportedly is set to be included in Adam's not-yet-titled effort, which will be released on November 24 later this year.
More Adam Lambert News
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood