Adam Lambert Wants to Be a 'Glampire' on Halloween
Halloween is still two weeks away, but Adam Lambert has had in mind on what he wants to be on the celebration. "I think I'm going to be a glampire," he told reporters at the American Music Awards press conference on Tuesday, October 13. "You know, a vampire who glams it up!" he added.
On Sunday, October 11, Adam also tweeted about welcoming the annual holiday. "My favorite holiday is coming! I think i shall rock Halloween as a GLAMPIRE. What are you going to dress up as?" so he wrote on his Twitter account.
Adam Lambert was accompanied by Paula Abdul and Snoop Dogg during the AMAs press conference to announce the awards nominees. Winners of the awards show will be announced at a ceremony slated to be staged on November 22 at Los Angeles' Nokia Theater.
In another Adam news, the runner-up of "American Idol" 8th season has confirmed that he will release the music video for his single "Time for Miracles" in full before Michael Jackson's upcoming documentary "This Is It", which will arrive on October 28 for a limited two-week engagement.
The song, which serves as one of the soundtracks for "2012 (2009)", reportedly is set to be included in Adam's not-yet-titled effort, which will be released on November 24 later this year.
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role