New '2012' Clip Tosses In Woody Harrelson
Another brand new clip from "2012 (2009)" has landed online. Unlike the previous extended five minutes clip, this one titled "Apocalypse" is around a minute long and doesn't unfold any catastrophe. It does, however, present a closer look at Woody Harrelson's character Charlie Frost as John Cusack's Jackson Curtis comes to him for an explanation about what will happen.
Back in 2008, the leading actor of "Zombieland" has talked about the character he is playing in the global disaster movie to MTV. "I play a guy who's been talking for a long time, the whole world thinks he's crazy," he described. "But he's been talking that there's gonna be hell to pay for what's been going on ecologically and everything."
Interlacing the prophecy in Mayan calendar with natural disasters, "2012" presents an epic adventure about a global cataclysm leading to the end of the world. Despite its end-of-the-world tone, this disaster movie will focus more on the heroic struggle of the survivors. Amanda Peet, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Danny Glover, Thandie Newton and Oliver Platt are among the cast. It will open wide in theaters across the U.S. November 13.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?