New '2012' Clip Tosses In Woody Harrelson
Another brand new clip from "2012 (2009)" has landed online. Unlike the previous extended five minutes clip, this one titled "Apocalypse" is around a minute long and doesn't unfold any catastrophe. It does, however, present a closer look at Woody Harrelson's character Charlie Frost as John Cusack's Jackson Curtis comes to him for an explanation about what will happen.
Back in 2008, the leading actor of "Zombieland" has talked about the character he is playing in the global disaster movie to MTV. "I play a guy who's been talking for a long time, the whole world thinks he's crazy," he described. "But he's been talking that there's gonna be hell to pay for what's been going on ecologically and everything."
Interlacing the prophecy in Mayan calendar with natural disasters, "2012" presents an epic adventure about a global cataclysm leading to the end of the world. Despite its end-of-the-world tone, this disaster movie will focus more on the heroic struggle of the survivors. Amanda Peet, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Danny Glover, Thandie Newton and Oliver Platt are among the cast. It will open wide in theaters across the U.S. November 13.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son