New '2012' Clip Tosses In Woody Harrelson
Another brand new clip from "2012 (2009)" has landed online. Unlike the previous extended five minutes clip, this one titled "Apocalypse" is around a minute long and doesn't unfold any catastrophe. It does, however, present a closer look at Woody Harrelson's character Charlie Frost as John Cusack's Jackson Curtis comes to him for an explanation about what will happen.
Back in 2008, the leading actor of "Zombieland" has talked about the character he is playing in the global disaster movie to MTV. "I play a guy who's been talking for a long time, the whole world thinks he's crazy," he described. "But he's been talking that there's gonna be hell to pay for what's been going on ecologically and everything."
Interlacing the prophecy in Mayan calendar with natural disasters, "2012" presents an epic adventure about a global cataclysm leading to the end of the world. Despite its end-of-the-world tone, this disaster movie will focus more on the heroic struggle of the survivors. Amanda Peet, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Danny Glover, Thandie Newton and Oliver Platt are among the cast. It will open wide in theaters across the U.S. November 13.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season