Official, Jake Pavelka Is the New 'Bachelor'
It is now confirmed that Jake Pavelka would be "The Bachelor" of season 14. During the deliberation night of "Dancing with the Stars" on Tuesday, October 13, host Tom Bergeron took some time to announce that Jake is officially the one vying for a true love among a dozen plus women on the dating reality show.
Jake was a contestant of "The Bachelorette" season 5 who did not get picked by Jillian Harris. Since his occupation is a commercial pilot, the new season will be subtitled "On the Wings of Love". He will begin shooting in November for the premiere in January 2010.
Jake's recruitment was actually hinted a few weeks ago when a woman named Brittney Gammel told a local TV that she is participating on the show. Brittney is in fact a Tennessee native who shares the same occupation as Jake, a pilot.
On "The Bachelorette", Jake is identified as the guy who outed a fellow contestant as having a girlfriend during the competition. He was eliminated in the sixth week because Jillian thought he was too conservative for her. He returned two weeks later to tell Jillian that Wes had been lying to her. He was accused by the other guys as "pulling a Mesnick" in reference to Jason Mesnick of "The Bachelor" season 13 when he cried in front of Jillian.
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'
- Scott Disick Once Asked Kourtney to Marry Him With a Ring but They 'Never Spoke About It Again'
- Hailee Steinfeld Releases EDM-Tinged Song 'Most Girls' in Full
- New 'Gotham' Photo Sparks Speculation That Barbara Is Harley Quinn
- 'America's Got Talent' Books Laverne Cox as Guest Judge for Season 12