'Gossip Girl' 3.06 Preview: Enough About Eve
The drama continues on the Upper East Side when "Gossip Girl" returns next Monday, October 19. In the "Enough About Eve" episode, Vanessa desperately vies with Blair for the honor of delivering the freshman toast at NYU as she hopes to finally win her mother Gabriela's approval. Meanwhile, Serena and Nate team up to help Carter Baizen.
Elsewhere, Dan invites Olivia to meet Rufus and Lily, which leads to all sorts of problems for the new couple. Hilary Duff guest stars as Olivia, Gina Torres as Gabriela, Sebastian Stan as Carter in the episode written by Jake Coburn and directed by John Stephens.
Earlier, "Gossip Girl" has been hit with a speculation that Lady GaGa will pay a visit to the show. New York Daily News brought up the news, suggesting that the music act is expected to "perform as herself" and has filmed her part on Tuesday, October 6 in the lower East Side. It is still unclear when her episode will be aired.
- Live Nation Confirms Jeremih Is Removed From PARTYNEXTDOOR's Tour
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies