'Gossip Girl' 3.06 Preview: Enough About Eve
The drama continues on the Upper East Side when "Gossip Girl" returns next Monday, October 19. In the "Enough About Eve" episode, Vanessa desperately vies with Blair for the honor of delivering the freshman toast at NYU as she hopes to finally win her mother Gabriela's approval. Meanwhile, Serena and Nate team up to help Carter Baizen.
Elsewhere, Dan invites Olivia to meet Rufus and Lily, which leads to all sorts of problems for the new couple. Hilary Duff guest stars as Olivia, Gina Torres as Gabriela, Sebastian Stan as Carter in the episode written by Jake Coburn and directed by John Stephens.
Earlier, "Gossip Girl" has been hit with a speculation that Lady GaGa will pay a visit to the show. New York Daily News brought up the news, suggesting that the music act is expected to "perform as herself" and has filmed her part on Tuesday, October 6 in the lower East Side. It is still unclear when her episode will be aired.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie