'Gossip Girl' 3.06 Preview: Enough About Eve
The drama continues on the Upper East Side when "Gossip Girl" returns next Monday, October 19. In the "Enough About Eve" episode, Vanessa desperately vies with Blair for the honor of delivering the freshman toast at NYU as she hopes to finally win her mother Gabriela's approval. Meanwhile, Serena and Nate team up to help Carter Baizen.
Elsewhere, Dan invites Olivia to meet Rufus and Lily, which leads to all sorts of problems for the new couple. Hilary Duff guest stars as Olivia, Gina Torres as Gabriela, Sebastian Stan as Carter in the episode written by Jake Coburn and directed by John Stephens.
Earlier, "Gossip Girl" has been hit with a speculation that Lady GaGa will pay a visit to the show. New York Daily News brought up the news, suggesting that the music act is expected to "perform as herself" and has filmed her part on Tuesday, October 6 in the lower East Side. It is still unclear when her episode will be aired.
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen