'Gossip Girl' 3.06 Preview: Enough About Eve
The drama continues on the Upper East Side when "Gossip Girl" returns next Monday, October 19. In the "Enough About Eve" episode, Vanessa desperately vies with Blair for the honor of delivering the freshman toast at NYU as she hopes to finally win her mother Gabriela's approval. Meanwhile, Serena and Nate team up to help Carter Baizen.
Elsewhere, Dan invites Olivia to meet Rufus and Lily, which leads to all sorts of problems for the new couple. Hilary Duff guest stars as Olivia, Gina Torres as Gabriela, Sebastian Stan as Carter in the episode written by Jake Coburn and directed by John Stephens.
Earlier, "Gossip Girl" has been hit with a speculation that Lady GaGa will pay a visit to the show. New York Daily News brought up the news, suggesting that the music act is expected to "perform as herself" and has filmed her part on Tuesday, October 6 in the lower East Side. It is still unclear when her episode will be aired.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction