'Gossip Girl' 3.06 Preview: Enough About Eve
The drama continues on the Upper East Side when "Gossip Girl" returns next Monday, October 19. In the "Enough About Eve" episode, Vanessa desperately vies with Blair for the honor of delivering the freshman toast at NYU as she hopes to finally win her mother Gabriela's approval. Meanwhile, Serena and Nate team up to help Carter Baizen.
Elsewhere, Dan invites Olivia to meet Rufus and Lily, which leads to all sorts of problems for the new couple. Hilary Duff guest stars as Olivia, Gina Torres as Gabriela, Sebastian Stan as Carter in the episode written by Jake Coburn and directed by John Stephens.
Earlier, "Gossip Girl" has been hit with a speculation that Lady GaGa will pay a visit to the show. New York Daily News brought up the news, suggesting that the music act is expected to "perform as herself" and has filmed her part on Tuesday, October 6 in the lower East Side. It is still unclear when her episode will be aired.
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Linkin Park's Frontman Chester Bennington Commits Suicide at 41
- Hulu Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Marvel's Runaways', 'Mindy Project' and More
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'