ABC Gives Full Season-Order to 'FlashForward'
"FlashForward" has been picked for a full season by ABC, the network announced Monday, October 12. The news regarding "FlashForward" pick-up comes just days after ABC was granted full seasons to freshman comedies "The Middle", "Modern Family", and "Cougar Town" late last week.
In another related news, ABC reportedly has also ordered nine more episodes for the drama series. Viewers, thus, are given the chance to finally find out the clue on why the date April 29, 2010 is very significant to the show's mystery.
"FlashForward" chronicles the chaos that ensues after everyone in the world passes out for 2 minutes and 17 seconds and sees a vision of what happens on April 29, 2010. When the world's population is given a glimpse of their future due to a mysterious global event, it forces everyone to come to grips with whether their destinies can be fulfilled or avoided.
Joseph Fiennes, John Cho, Jack Davenport, Zachary Knighton, and Peyton List are some of the cast members.
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'