ABC Gives Full Season-Order to 'FlashForward'
"FlashForward" has been picked for a full season by ABC, the network announced Monday, October 12. The news regarding "FlashForward" pick-up comes just days after ABC was granted full seasons to freshman comedies "The Middle", "Modern Family", and "Cougar Town" late last week.
In another related news, ABC reportedly has also ordered nine more episodes for the drama series. Viewers, thus, are given the chance to finally find out the clue on why the date April 29, 2010 is very significant to the show's mystery.
"FlashForward" chronicles the chaos that ensues after everyone in the world passes out for 2 minutes and 17 seconds and sees a vision of what happens on April 29, 2010. When the world's population is given a glimpse of their future due to a mysterious global event, it forces everyone to come to grips with whether their destinies can be fulfilled or avoided.
Joseph Fiennes, John Cho, Jack Davenport, Zachary Knighton, and Peyton List are some of the cast members.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'