ABC Gives Full Season-Order to 'FlashForward'
"FlashForward" has been picked for a full season by ABC, the network announced Monday, October 12. The news regarding "FlashForward" pick-up comes just days after ABC was granted full seasons to freshman comedies "The Middle", "Modern Family", and "Cougar Town" late last week.
In another related news, ABC reportedly has also ordered nine more episodes for the drama series. Viewers, thus, are given the chance to finally find out the clue on why the date April 29, 2010 is very significant to the show's mystery.
"FlashForward" chronicles the chaos that ensues after everyone in the world passes out for 2 minutes and 17 seconds and sees a vision of what happens on April 29, 2010. When the world's population is given a glimpse of their future due to a mysterious global event, it forces everyone to come to grips with whether their destinies can be fulfilled or avoided.
Joseph Fiennes, John Cho, Jack Davenport, Zachary Knighton, and Peyton List are some of the cast members.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed