ABC Gives Full Season-Order to 'FlashForward'
"FlashForward" has been picked for a full season by ABC, the network announced Monday, October 12. The news regarding "FlashForward" pick-up comes just days after ABC was granted full seasons to freshman comedies "The Middle", "Modern Family", and "Cougar Town" late last week.
In another related news, ABC reportedly has also ordered nine more episodes for the drama series. Viewers, thus, are given the chance to finally find out the clue on why the date April 29, 2010 is very significant to the show's mystery.
"FlashForward" chronicles the chaos that ensues after everyone in the world passes out for 2 minutes and 17 seconds and sees a vision of what happens on April 29, 2010. When the world's population is given a glimpse of their future due to a mysterious global event, it forces everyone to come to grips with whether their destinies can be fulfilled or avoided.
Joseph Fiennes, John Cho, Jack Davenport, Zachary Knighton, and Peyton List are some of the cast members.
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash