Official Trailer of 'Toy Story 3' Arrives
Following a leak over the weekend, the first full trailer of "Toy Story 3" has finally been officially released by Disney/Pixar. Bringing up the slogan "No Toy Gets Left Behind", the trailer teases a bit on the brutality the toy crew experience when they find themselves at a local day-care center.
The official trailer aside, a new Mr. Potato Head character poster has been outed by MSN, and director Lee Unkrich has taken it to his Twitter account to share several info on the third "Toy Story" movie. The filmmaker unraveled in a video announcement some of the new members of the voice cast ensemble.
Through the video, the film editor for the first two "Toy Story" movies said that Kristen Schaal joins the cast for a character whose name is undisclosed, Blake Clark will fill in the voice of Slinky Dog, given that the original voice actor Jim Varney has passed away, and John Morris, who originally voiced Andy, returns for his part. Unkrich also unveiled that while "Toy Story/Toy Story 2 (3D)" was intended as a two-week run, it will be extended.
"Toy Story 3" will see Andy heading off to college and the toy crew finding themselves in the hands of toddlers of a day-care center, forcing them to face yet another adventure. The animation movie is in 3-D and set to be released in U.S. theaters on June 18, 2010. It will hear familiar voices from Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Joan Cusack, Wallace Shawn, John Ratzenberger and Jodi Benson.
"Toy Story 3" Official Trailer:
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?