Official Trailer of 'Toy Story 3' Arrives
Following a leak over the weekend, the first full trailer of "Toy Story 3" has finally been officially released by Disney/Pixar. Bringing up the slogan "No Toy Gets Left Behind", the trailer teases a bit on the brutality the toy crew experience when they find themselves at a local day-care center.
The official trailer aside, a new Mr. Potato Head character poster has been outed by MSN, and director Lee Unkrich has taken it to his Twitter account to share several info on the third "Toy Story" movie. The filmmaker unraveled in a video announcement some of the new members of the voice cast ensemble.
Through the video, the film editor for the first two "Toy Story" movies said that Kristen Schaal joins the cast for a character whose name is undisclosed, Blake Clark will fill in the voice of Slinky Dog, given that the original voice actor Jim Varney has passed away, and John Morris, who originally voiced Andy, returns for his part. Unkrich also unveiled that while "Toy Story/Toy Story 2 (3D)" was intended as a two-week run, it will be extended.
"Toy Story 3" will see Andy heading off to college and the toy crew finding themselves in the hands of toddlers of a day-care center, forcing them to face yet another adventure. The animation movie is in 3-D and set to be released in U.S. theaters on June 18, 2010. It will hear familiar voices from Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Joan Cusack, Wallace Shawn, John Ratzenberger and Jodi Benson.
"Toy Story 3" Official Trailer:
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival