Rick Ross' 'Lay Back' Music Video Feat. Robin Thicke
Rick Ross has made public a music video in support of his single titled "Lay Back". The rapper is seen making his way to the swimming pool with a swimsuit-clad lady on his side. Not stopping there, a bunch of sexy women, all sporting skimpy suits, are also captured waiting for him.
"Lay Back" is produced by The Runners and features Robin Thicke who also makes cameo on its accompanying video. The song appears among new materials in Ross' third studio album "Deeper Than Rap" which debuted atop Billboard Hot 200 when arriving in U.S. stores on April 21.
Rick Ross was recently ranked at the fifth place on MTV's Hottest MCs 2009 List. Concerning the title, he said, "It's an honor to be in the top five. It's a monumental moment. I remember always watching 'Yo! MTV Raps' and seeing Fab Five Freddy. The Hottest MCs list carries on in the tradition of representing real hip-hop. I think the list was great. Everybody on there is real competitive. It's always great to get recognized for your accomplishments. Each year, I sit down and watch the debates and the rankings. MTV is really on point."
While Ross is satisfied with the list, several rappers, including Jay-Z who was on the top spot and Lil Wayne who was placed as a runner-up, questioned the exclusion of Eminem from the ranking.
More Rick Ross News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked