Rick Ross' 'Lay Back' Music Video Feat. Robin Thicke
Rick Ross has made public a music video in support of his single titled "Lay Back". The rapper is seen making his way to the swimming pool with a swimsuit-clad lady on his side. Not stopping there, a bunch of sexy women, all sporting skimpy suits, are also captured waiting for him.
"Lay Back" is produced by The Runners and features Robin Thicke who also makes cameo on its accompanying video. The song appears among new materials in Ross' third studio album "Deeper Than Rap" which debuted atop Billboard Hot 200 when arriving in U.S. stores on April 21.
Rick Ross was recently ranked at the fifth place on MTV's Hottest MCs 2009 List. Concerning the title, he said, "It's an honor to be in the top five. It's a monumental moment. I remember always watching 'Yo! MTV Raps' and seeing Fab Five Freddy. The Hottest MCs list carries on in the tradition of representing real hip-hop. I think the list was great. Everybody on there is real competitive. It's always great to get recognized for your accomplishments. Each year, I sit down and watch the debates and the rankings. MTV is really on point."
While Ross is satisfied with the list, several rappers, including Jay-Z who was on the top spot and Lil Wayne who was placed as a runner-up, questioned the exclusion of Eminem from the ranking.
More Rick Ross News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed