PCD's Nicole Scherzinger Tagged to Slash's Upcoming Solo Album
A duet song between Nicole Scherzinger and Slash is in the works, so it was unveiled. "I just did a song with Slash for his album, and I just did a duet with Alice Cooper," the lead singer of R&B girl group The Pussycat Dolls opened up.
The collaboration project has been teased since last week following Nicole and the former guitarist of rock band Guns N' Roses' duet performance on October 2 during the 20th anniversary of The Mirage Resort and Casino at Bare Pool Lounge in Las Vegas. At the gig, they delivered one of the Dolls' hit singles "When I Grow Up".
Slash's first solo studio album is called "Slash & Friends" and slated for release next year. Dave Grohl and Duff McKagan have been confirmed to make contribution to the effort. Such names as Iggy Pop, Nick Oliveri, Ronnie Wood, Flea, Jason Bonham, Stacy Ferguson, and Maroon 5's singer Adam Levine are also attached to the upcoming album.
As for Nicole Scherzinger, she is also working on a solo studio album entitled "Her Name Is Nicole" which has been shelved for indefinite time. Earlier this year, Nicole insisted that the album "may come more sooner than later when the right time come."
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March