PCD's Nicole Scherzinger Tagged to Slash's Upcoming Solo Album
A duet song between Nicole Scherzinger and Slash is in the works, so it was unveiled. "I just did a song with Slash for his album, and I just did a duet with Alice Cooper," the lead singer of R&B girl group The Pussycat Dolls opened up.
The collaboration project has been teased since last week following Nicole and the former guitarist of rock band Guns N' Roses' duet performance on October 2 during the 20th anniversary of The Mirage Resort and Casino at Bare Pool Lounge in Las Vegas. At the gig, they delivered one of the Dolls' hit singles "When I Grow Up".
Slash's first solo studio album is called "Slash & Friends" and slated for release next year. Dave Grohl and Duff McKagan have been confirmed to make contribution to the effort. Such names as Iggy Pop, Nick Oliveri, Ronnie Wood, Flea, Jason Bonham, Stacy Ferguson, and Maroon 5's singer Adam Levine are also attached to the upcoming album.
As for Nicole Scherzinger, she is also working on a solo studio album entitled "Her Name Is Nicole" which has been shelved for indefinite time. Earlier this year, Nicole insisted that the album "may come more sooner than later when the right time come."
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger