PCD's Nicole Scherzinger Tagged to Slash's Upcoming Solo Album
A duet song between Nicole Scherzinger and Slash is in the works, so it was unveiled. "I just did a song with Slash for his album, and I just did a duet with Alice Cooper," the lead singer of R&B girl group The Pussycat Dolls opened up.
The collaboration project has been teased since last week following Nicole and the former guitarist of rock band Guns N' Roses' duet performance on October 2 during the 20th anniversary of The Mirage Resort and Casino at Bare Pool Lounge in Las Vegas. At the gig, they delivered one of the Dolls' hit singles "When I Grow Up".
Slash's first solo studio album is called "Slash & Friends" and slated for release next year. Dave Grohl and Duff McKagan have been confirmed to make contribution to the effort. Such names as Iggy Pop, Nick Oliveri, Ronnie Wood, Flea, Jason Bonham, Stacy Ferguson, and Maroon 5's singer Adam Levine are also attached to the upcoming album.
As for Nicole Scherzinger, she is also working on a solo studio album entitled "Her Name Is Nicole" which has been shelved for indefinite time. Earlier this year, Nicole insisted that the album "may come more sooner than later when the right time come."
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show