PCD's Nicole Scherzinger Tagged to Slash's Upcoming Solo Album
A duet song between Nicole Scherzinger and Slash is in the works, so it was unveiled. "I just did a song with Slash for his album, and I just did a duet with Alice Cooper," the lead singer of R&B girl group The Pussycat Dolls opened up.
The collaboration project has been teased since last week following Nicole and the former guitarist of rock band Guns N' Roses' duet performance on October 2 during the 20th anniversary of The Mirage Resort and Casino at Bare Pool Lounge in Las Vegas. At the gig, they delivered one of the Dolls' hit singles "When I Grow Up".
Slash's first solo studio album is called "Slash & Friends" and slated for release next year. Dave Grohl and Duff McKagan have been confirmed to make contribution to the effort. Such names as Iggy Pop, Nick Oliveri, Ronnie Wood, Flea, Jason Bonham, Stacy Ferguson, and Maroon 5's singer Adam Levine are also attached to the upcoming album.
As for Nicole Scherzinger, she is also working on a solo studio album entitled "Her Name Is Nicole" which has been shelved for indefinite time. Earlier this year, Nicole insisted that the album "may come more sooner than later when the right time come."
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'