Jimmy Kimmel Dating Longtime Staffer on His TV Show
TV personality Jimmy Kimmel has found new love in one of the staffers on his ABC show "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" The news comes months after he publicly confirmed his separation from longtime girlfriend, actress-comedian Sarah Silverman.
A source close to Jimmy confirms to People that the talk show host has been dating one of his show's writers, Molly McNearney, for several months. "After Jimmy and Sarah broke up, Molly and Jimmy both found themselves single, and they clicked. They're really happy together," reveals the source. Yet, "during work hours" Jimmy and Molly "keep things professional," adds the source.
A representative for Jimmy has also confirmed the news to People. Jimmy himself, in the meantime, is yet to make official statement on the matter.
Jimmy Kimmel was previously married to Gina from 1988 to 2003. The pair has two children together; daughter Katie Kimmel and son Kevin Kimmel. Jimmy then dated Sarah Silverman. Molly is his first date after splitting up from Sarah in March this year.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season