Jimmy Kimmel Dating Longtime Staffer on His TV Show
TV personality Jimmy Kimmel has found new love in one of the staffers on his ABC show "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" The news comes months after he publicly confirmed his separation from longtime girlfriend, actress-comedian Sarah Silverman.
A source close to Jimmy confirms to People that the talk show host has been dating one of his show's writers, Molly McNearney, for several months. "After Jimmy and Sarah broke up, Molly and Jimmy both found themselves single, and they clicked. They're really happy together," reveals the source. Yet, "during work hours" Jimmy and Molly "keep things professional," adds the source.
A representative for Jimmy has also confirmed the news to People. Jimmy himself, in the meantime, is yet to make official statement on the matter.
Jimmy Kimmel was previously married to Gina from 1988 to 2003. The pair has two children together; daughter Katie Kimmel and son Kevin Kimmel. Jimmy then dated Sarah Silverman. Molly is his first date after splitting up from Sarah in March this year.
More Jimmy Kimmel News
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic