Jimmy Kimmel Dating Longtime Staffer on His TV Show
TV personality Jimmy Kimmel has found new love in one of the staffers on his ABC show "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" The news comes months after he publicly confirmed his separation from longtime girlfriend, actress-comedian Sarah Silverman.
A source close to Jimmy confirms to People that the talk show host has been dating one of his show's writers, Molly McNearney, for several months. "After Jimmy and Sarah broke up, Molly and Jimmy both found themselves single, and they clicked. They're really happy together," reveals the source. Yet, "during work hours" Jimmy and Molly "keep things professional," adds the source.
A representative for Jimmy has also confirmed the news to People. Jimmy himself, in the meantime, is yet to make official statement on the matter.
Jimmy Kimmel was previously married to Gina from 1988 to 2003. The pair has two children together; daughter Katie Kimmel and son Kevin Kimmel. Jimmy then dated Sarah Silverman. Molly is his first date after splitting up from Sarah in March this year.
More Jimmy Kimmel News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child