Jimmy Kimmel Dating Longtime Staffer on His TV Show
TV personality Jimmy Kimmel has found new love in one of the staffers on his ABC show "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" The news comes months after he publicly confirmed his separation from longtime girlfriend, actress-comedian Sarah Silverman.
A source close to Jimmy confirms to People that the talk show host has been dating one of his show's writers, Molly McNearney, for several months. "After Jimmy and Sarah broke up, Molly and Jimmy both found themselves single, and they clicked. They're really happy together," reveals the source. Yet, "during work hours" Jimmy and Molly "keep things professional," adds the source.
A representative for Jimmy has also confirmed the news to People. Jimmy himself, in the meantime, is yet to make official statement on the matter.
Jimmy Kimmel was previously married to Gina from 1988 to 2003. The pair has two children together; daughter Katie Kimmel and son Kevin Kimmel. Jimmy then dated Sarah Silverman. Molly is his first date after splitting up from Sarah in March this year.
More Jimmy Kimmel News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'