Cherry Jones Confirms Separation From Same-Sex Lover
Longtime lesbian lovers, Cherry Jones and Sarah Paulson, have split up. "We're not together anymore, but we're still dearest of friends," Sarah told Us Weekly at the Broadway opening night of "The Royal Family" in New York City on Thursday, October 8.
Speaking more about the separation, Cherry affirmed that everything is great between her and Sarah though they are no longer dating. "It's the happiest break up that's ever been. We grew so much together and now we can send each other off with a kiss and great love," she claimed.
"I am happy as a bluebird. I wake up every morning just tweeting," Cherry continued telling Us Weekly about her single status. "I love being on my own for the first time in my adult life. I highly recommend it. I may never be in another relationship as long as I live. I love deepening my friendships, and I like being on my own."
Cherry Jones and Sarah Paulson had been dating for years when speculation that they are breaking up emerged this year. Cherry herself added fuel to the talks when she didn't mention Sarah's name while accepting her award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series for her role as the President in FOX's series "24" at this year's Emmy Awards which was held last month.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special