Cherry Jones Confirms Separation From Same-Sex Lover
Longtime lesbian lovers, Cherry Jones and Sarah Paulson, have split up. "We're not together anymore, but we're still dearest of friends," Sarah told Us Weekly at the Broadway opening night of "The Royal Family" in New York City on Thursday, October 8.
Speaking more about the separation, Cherry affirmed that everything is great between her and Sarah though they are no longer dating. "It's the happiest break up that's ever been. We grew so much together and now we can send each other off with a kiss and great love," she claimed.
"I am happy as a bluebird. I wake up every morning just tweeting," Cherry continued telling Us Weekly about her single status. "I love being on my own for the first time in my adult life. I highly recommend it. I may never be in another relationship as long as I live. I love deepening my friendships, and I like being on my own."
Cherry Jones and Sarah Paulson had been dating for years when speculation that they are breaking up emerged this year. Cherry herself added fuel to the talks when she didn't mention Sarah's name while accepting her award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series for her role as the President in FOX's series "24" at this year's Emmy Awards which was held last month.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7