Video: Miley Cyrus Rapping Her Reason for Quitting Twitter
Miley Cyrus finally answers the one question people keep asking in the past few days, why she abruptly deletes her Twitter account. In a more than one minute video, the 16-year-old Disney star raps the reason why she is quitting the popular social networking site.
"Yeah, the rumors are true, I deleted my Twitter," so she raps. "I had to say goodbye and this little rap is to tell my fans why." Accompanied by four female backing dancers, Miley continues rapping, "I want my private life private. I'm living for me."
"Yeah, you write what you're doing but who really cares. If I'm playing with Noah or just doing my hair. Everything that I type and everything I do. All those lame gossip sites take it and they make it news."
Miley Cyrus created buzz in showbiz after abruptly deleting her Twitter account on Wednesday, October 7. Providing no single explanation, she indicated in one of her last tweets that she shut down her account upon being requested by her rumored boyfriend Liam Hemsworth. "FYI Liam doesn't have a twitter and he wants ME to delete mine with good reason," she tweeted.
By the following day, fans-organized online campaign dubbed "mileycomeback", which is aimed to get Miley re-activating her Twitter, has become one of the most trending topics on the site. Miley's father Billy Ray Cyrus has also urged her to return to Twitter, writing on his own account "Miley. You are light in a world of darkness. You were born 'Destiny Hope Cyrus' for a reason.You can't leave everyone now. We r countin on u."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says