Selena Gomez Is Mad About Pickles
Selena Gomez mentioned pickles when asked on what she misses the most from her hometown Texas now that she is no longer living there due to her work commitment as a singer and actress. She discussed her love for the food during a taping for "The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien" on Wednesday night, October 7.
"I miss getting pickles at the movie theaters," admitted the Disney actress-singer. "They don't have it here [in LA]. It's salt and sour, it just works. You eat it [the popcorn] at the same time." She went on stating, "I've tried to get it here, but I've had the manager and people come out and they look at me like I'm crazy. So from now on, I just put a pickle in a paper bag and slip it in my purse and I'm happy."
In these past few days, Selena Gomez has been actively talking about her visit to Ghana last month as part of her duty as a UNICEF ambassador. She has publicly talked about how her life was completely changed by the experience.
"I've been working with UNICEF for a while, so it was an honor to be able to travel, not because I wanted to help people but just because it was a life-changing experience to see how different people's lives are there," she was quoted as saying.
More Selena Gomez News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest