Selena Gomez Is Mad About Pickles
Selena Gomez mentioned pickles when asked on what she misses the most from her hometown Texas now that she is no longer living there due to her work commitment as a singer and actress. She discussed her love for the food during a taping for "The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien" on Wednesday night, October 7.
"I miss getting pickles at the movie theaters," admitted the Disney actress-singer. "They don't have it here [in LA]. It's salt and sour, it just works. You eat it [the popcorn] at the same time." She went on stating, "I've tried to get it here, but I've had the manager and people come out and they look at me like I'm crazy. So from now on, I just put a pickle in a paper bag and slip it in my purse and I'm happy."
In these past few days, Selena Gomez has been actively talking about her visit to Ghana last month as part of her duty as a UNICEF ambassador. She has publicly talked about how her life was completely changed by the experience.
"I've been working with UNICEF for a while, so it was an honor to be able to travel, not because I wanted to help people but just because it was a life-changing experience to see how different people's lives are there," she was quoted as saying.
More Selena Gomez News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris