Selena Gomez Is Mad About Pickles
Selena Gomez mentioned pickles when asked on what she misses the most from her hometown Texas now that she is no longer living there due to her work commitment as a singer and actress. She discussed her love for the food during a taping for "The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien" on Wednesday night, October 7.
"I miss getting pickles at the movie theaters," admitted the Disney actress-singer. "They don't have it here [in LA]. It's salt and sour, it just works. You eat it [the popcorn] at the same time." She went on stating, "I've tried to get it here, but I've had the manager and people come out and they look at me like I'm crazy. So from now on, I just put a pickle in a paper bag and slip it in my purse and I'm happy."
In these past few days, Selena Gomez has been actively talking about her visit to Ghana last month as part of her duty as a UNICEF ambassador. She has publicly talked about how her life was completely changed by the experience.
"I've been working with UNICEF for a while, so it was an honor to be able to travel, not because I wanted to help people but just because it was a life-changing experience to see how different people's lives are there," she was quoted as saying.
More Selena Gomez News
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound