Selena Gomez Is Mad About Pickles
Selena Gomez mentioned pickles when asked on what she misses the most from her hometown Texas now that she is no longer living there due to her work commitment as a singer and actress. She discussed her love for the food during a taping for "The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien" on Wednesday night, October 7.
"I miss getting pickles at the movie theaters," admitted the Disney actress-singer. "They don't have it here [in LA]. It's salt and sour, it just works. You eat it [the popcorn] at the same time." She went on stating, "I've tried to get it here, but I've had the manager and people come out and they look at me like I'm crazy. So from now on, I just put a pickle in a paper bag and slip it in my purse and I'm happy."
In these past few days, Selena Gomez has been actively talking about her visit to Ghana last month as part of her duty as a UNICEF ambassador. She has publicly talked about how her life was completely changed by the experience.
"I've been working with UNICEF for a while, so it was an honor to be able to travel, not because I wanted to help people but just because it was a life-changing experience to see how different people's lives are there," she was quoted as saying.
More Selena Gomez News
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie