First Poster of 'Dexter: Early Cuts' the Webseries
One of the exclusive new posters for the "Dexter" animated series "Early Cuts" has been debuted along with several stills. The poster, which shows a silhouette of Dexter lunging his knife, is featuring the artwork of graphic novelist Kyle Baker whose work has appeared in "Looney Tunes" projects as well as networks such as MTV and BET.
"Early Cuts" is a twelve-part series told in four, one to two-minute chapters. Also a project by Showtime, the wesbisode will run weekly beginning October 25 at www.sho.com. Not only Baker, the art department is also filled by Andres Vera Martinez and Ty Templeton.
Written by producer and writer for the show Lauren Gussis, fans of the Emmy-nominated series will get the chance to learn "how Dexter's killing techniques evolved, from haphazard to the calculated methods seen on the show."
Characters in the series include Alex Timmons the corrupt Gulf War veteran, Gene Marshall the arsonist, and Cindy Landon the "black widow". Michael C. Hall from the show will voice Dexter in the webseries and narrate the story.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation