First Poster of 'Dexter: Early Cuts' the Webseries
One of the exclusive new posters for the "Dexter" animated series "Early Cuts" has been debuted along with several stills. The poster, which shows a silhouette of Dexter lunging his knife, is featuring the artwork of graphic novelist Kyle Baker whose work has appeared in "Looney Tunes" projects as well as networks such as MTV and BET.
"Early Cuts" is a twelve-part series told in four, one to two-minute chapters. Also a project by Showtime, the wesbisode will run weekly beginning October 25 at www.sho.com. Not only Baker, the art department is also filled by Andres Vera Martinez and Ty Templeton.
Written by producer and writer for the show Lauren Gussis, fans of the Emmy-nominated series will get the chance to learn "how Dexter's killing techniques evolved, from haphazard to the calculated methods seen on the show."
Characters in the series include Alex Timmons the corrupt Gulf War veteran, Gene Marshall the arsonist, and Cindy Landon the "black widow". Michael C. Hall from the show will voice Dexter in the webseries and narrate the story.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby