First Poster of 'Dexter: Early Cuts' the Webseries
One of the exclusive new posters for the "Dexter" animated series "Early Cuts" has been debuted along with several stills. The poster, which shows a silhouette of Dexter lunging his knife, is featuring the artwork of graphic novelist Kyle Baker whose work has appeared in "Looney Tunes" projects as well as networks such as MTV and BET.
"Early Cuts" is a twelve-part series told in four, one to two-minute chapters. Also a project by Showtime, the wesbisode will run weekly beginning October 25 at www.sho.com. Not only Baker, the art department is also filled by Andres Vera Martinez and Ty Templeton.
Written by producer and writer for the show Lauren Gussis, fans of the Emmy-nominated series will get the chance to learn "how Dexter's killing techniques evolved, from haphazard to the calculated methods seen on the show."
Characters in the series include Alex Timmons the corrupt Gulf War veteran, Gene Marshall the arsonist, and Cindy Landon the "black widow". Michael C. Hall from the show will voice Dexter in the webseries and narrate the story.
More Dexter News
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'