First Poster of 'Dexter: Early Cuts' the Webseries
One of the exclusive new posters for the "Dexter" animated series "Early Cuts" has been debuted along with several stills. The poster, which shows a silhouette of Dexter lunging his knife, is featuring the artwork of graphic novelist Kyle Baker whose work has appeared in "Looney Tunes" projects as well as networks such as MTV and BET.
"Early Cuts" is a twelve-part series told in four, one to two-minute chapters. Also a project by Showtime, the wesbisode will run weekly beginning October 25 at www.sho.com. Not only Baker, the art department is also filled by Andres Vera Martinez and Ty Templeton.
Written by producer and writer for the show Lauren Gussis, fans of the Emmy-nominated series will get the chance to learn "how Dexter's killing techniques evolved, from haphazard to the calculated methods seen on the show."
Characters in the series include Alex Timmons the corrupt Gulf War veteran, Gene Marshall the arsonist, and Cindy Landon the "black widow". Michael C. Hall from the show will voice Dexter in the webseries and narrate the story.
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie