First Poster of 'Dexter: Early Cuts' the Webseries
One of the exclusive new posters for the "Dexter" animated series "Early Cuts" has been debuted along with several stills. The poster, which shows a silhouette of Dexter lunging his knife, is featuring the artwork of graphic novelist Kyle Baker whose work has appeared in "Looney Tunes" projects as well as networks such as MTV and BET.
"Early Cuts" is a twelve-part series told in four, one to two-minute chapters. Also a project by Showtime, the wesbisode will run weekly beginning October 25 at www.sho.com. Not only Baker, the art department is also filled by Andres Vera Martinez and Ty Templeton.
Written by producer and writer for the show Lauren Gussis, fans of the Emmy-nominated series will get the chance to learn "how Dexter's killing techniques evolved, from haphazard to the calculated methods seen on the show."
Characters in the series include Alex Timmons the corrupt Gulf War veteran, Gene Marshall the arsonist, and Cindy Landon the "black widow". Michael C. Hall from the show will voice Dexter in the webseries and narrate the story.
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans