Kim Kardashian Confirms She's Back With Reggie Bush
It's official, Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush are back on. The reality TV star herself has confirmed their rekindled romance to reporters while attending the opening of Famous Cupcakes in Beverly Hills on Wednesday night, October 7.
Refusing to talk much about her NFL player boyfriend, Kim simply said "He's great. New Orleans was great, I'm glad they won. Yeah!" when referring to Reggie's football team's win over the New York Jets the past weekend. However, she insisted that the reconciliation wasn't inspired by sister Khloe Kardashian's recent wedding to basketball player Lamar Odom.
Kim's mother Kris Jenner said she's thrilled about Kim and Reggie's reunion. "We love Reggie," she said. "I want them to be happy, so whatever works for them. They're adorable and he's delicious!"
Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush began dating in 2007. Following an announcement made by her representative in July that the pair has called off their romance, reunion reports were hard to be stopped.
First it was reported that Kim and Reggie were seen spending time together in New Orleans, Louisiana in August. Late last month Kim was seen hopping on the first flight to New Orleans following Khloe's nuptials in order to see Reggie. "The wedding made her miss him, so she flew to see him," so claimed an insider.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off