Kim Kardashian Confirms She's Back With Reggie Bush
It's official, Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush are back on. The reality TV star herself has confirmed their rekindled romance to reporters while attending the opening of Famous Cupcakes in Beverly Hills on Wednesday night, October 7.
Refusing to talk much about her NFL player boyfriend, Kim simply said "He's great. New Orleans was great, I'm glad they won. Yeah!" when referring to Reggie's football team's win over the New York Jets the past weekend. However, she insisted that the reconciliation wasn't inspired by sister Khloe Kardashian's recent wedding to basketball player Lamar Odom.
Kim's mother Kris Jenner said she's thrilled about Kim and Reggie's reunion. "We love Reggie," she said. "I want them to be happy, so whatever works for them. They're adorable and he's delicious!"
Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush began dating in 2007. Following an announcement made by her representative in July that the pair has called off their romance, reunion reports were hard to be stopped.
First it was reported that Kim and Reggie were seen spending time together in New Orleans, Louisiana in August. Late last month Kim was seen hopping on the first flight to New Orleans following Khloe's nuptials in order to see Reggie. "The wedding made her miss him, so she flew to see him," so claimed an insider.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer