Official Full Trailer of Werner Herzog's 'Bad Lieutenant' Arrives
An official trailer of "Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans" has been released via Yahoo! Movies. The sneak peek provides a better look into Nicolas Cage's crooked cop character, Terrence McDonagh, by sharing glimpses at the event that turns him into an addict. It also features a look at other actors, including Eva Mendes and Xzibit.
Terrence McDonagh starts as a good New Orleans Police sergeant. Displaying heroism during Hurricane Katrina, he receives a medal, a promotion to lieutenant and a back injury that leads him to be addicted to prescription pain medication. While he struggles with the addictions, he finds himself involved with drug dealer Big Fate, who is suspected of murdering a family of African immigrants.
"Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans" has "Rescue Dawn" helmer Werner Herzog serving as the director. Herzog insisted that this movie won't be a remake to Abel Ferrara's 1992 film of the same name, stating that it will have "a completely different story in the same sense as the last James Bond is not a remake of the previous one". Val Kilmer is among the cast. The movie will have its limited U.S. release on November 20.
"Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans" Trailer:
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked