Josh Turner Travels Through Time in 'Why Don't We Just Dance' Video
Josh Turner takes viewers on a trip through time in a music video for "Why Don't We Just Dance", the first single from his February 9, 2010 release "Haywire". He commented on its storyline, "We actually start in the 1950s and work our way through to the present."
"I thought it was a great concept because it shows that the song has a timeless message," Josh explained more. "Every decade has had its hard times and sometimes it's good for people to step back and say, 'Why Don't We Just Dance?' Let's forget about the bad news and just focus on each other."
"I laughed out loud when I saw the dancers' (Ciaran McCarthy and Ashley Anderson who are married in real life), wardrobe for the 80's scene. It brought back a lot of memories," he continued. The video is directed by Robert Deaton and George Flanigen.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed