Josh Turner Travels Through Time in 'Why Don't We Just Dance' Video
Josh Turner takes viewers on a trip through time in a music video for "Why Don't We Just Dance", the first single from his February 9, 2010 release "Haywire". He commented on its storyline, "We actually start in the 1950s and work our way through to the present."
"I thought it was a great concept because it shows that the song has a timeless message," Josh explained more. "Every decade has had its hard times and sometimes it's good for people to step back and say, 'Why Don't We Just Dance?' Let's forget about the bad news and just focus on each other."
"I laughed out loud when I saw the dancers' (Ciaran McCarthy and Ashley Anderson who are married in real life), wardrobe for the 80's scene. It brought back a lot of memories," he continued. The video is directed by Robert Deaton and George Flanigen.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers