Josh Turner Travels Through Time in 'Why Don't We Just Dance' Video
Josh Turner takes viewers on a trip through time in a music video for "Why Don't We Just Dance", the first single from his February 9, 2010 release "Haywire". He commented on its storyline, "We actually start in the 1950s and work our way through to the present."
"I thought it was a great concept because it shows that the song has a timeless message," Josh explained more. "Every decade has had its hard times and sometimes it's good for people to step back and say, 'Why Don't We Just Dance?' Let's forget about the bad news and just focus on each other."
"I laughed out loud when I saw the dancers' (Ciaran McCarthy and Ashley Anderson who are married in real life), wardrobe for the 80's scene. It brought back a lot of memories," he continued. The video is directed by Robert Deaton and George Flanigen.
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order