Josh Turner Travels Through Time in 'Why Don't We Just Dance' Video
Josh Turner takes viewers on a trip through time in a music video for "Why Don't We Just Dance", the first single from his February 9, 2010 release "Haywire". He commented on its storyline, "We actually start in the 1950s and work our way through to the present."
"I thought it was a great concept because it shows that the song has a timeless message," Josh explained more. "Every decade has had its hard times and sometimes it's good for people to step back and say, 'Why Don't We Just Dance?' Let's forget about the bad news and just focus on each other."
"I laughed out loud when I saw the dancers' (Ciaran McCarthy and Ashley Anderson who are married in real life), wardrobe for the 80's scene. It brought back a lot of memories," he continued. The video is directed by Robert Deaton and George Flanigen.
Josh Turner's "Why Don't We Just Dance" music video
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna