Josh Turner Travels Through Time in 'Why Don't We Just Dance' Video
Josh Turner takes viewers on a trip through time in a music video for "Why Don't We Just Dance", the first single from his February 9, 2010 release "Haywire". He commented on its storyline, "We actually start in the 1950s and work our way through to the present."
"I thought it was a great concept because it shows that the song has a timeless message," Josh explained more. "Every decade has had its hard times and sometimes it's good for people to step back and say, 'Why Don't We Just Dance?' Let's forget about the bad news and just focus on each other."
"I laughed out loud when I saw the dancers' (Ciaran McCarthy and Ashley Anderson who are married in real life), wardrobe for the 80's scene. It brought back a lot of memories," he continued. The video is directed by Robert Deaton and George Flanigen.
Josh Turner's "Why Don't We Just Dance" music video
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split